Halloween (1978)

G

I never watched any of the sequels which one is the worst? I want Jason X levels of bad.
Halloween III was the one where the makers wanted to make it a serial and removed Michael entirely.

It’s not even fan biased level bad. As a stand alone film it’s really shitty and I’m being genuine here. I’d tell you if I wasn’t.

But seriously it sucks [URL]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/halloween-iii-season-of-the-witch-1982[/URL]

Edit: gay link is fixed. Sorry, internet that even with autocorrect I can’t spell. Maybe you Skynet asshats can go fly a kite.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Halloween 6. It's paul rudd's second movie, and it's fucking terrible
It's so great. This scene makes the whole movie worth it. Context for brothermen who haven't seen it, characters are discussing a disturbing drawing by a child. Billy Badass chimes in with:

[MEDIA=youtube]T7l0CvIchKs[/MEDIA]

This actor never did anything again. I emailed him a few years ago asking him how this happened. He lisps a word, and that laugh is something else. Never heard back. Maybe "Was a second take not an option?" was a little rude.

It's so great. This scene makes the whole movie worth it. Context for brothermen who haven't seen it, characters are discussing a disturbing drawing by a child. Billy Badass chimes in with:

This actor never did anything again. I emailed him a few years ago asking him how this happened. He lisps a word, and that laugh is something else. Never heard back. Maybe "Was a second take not an option?" was a little rude.

Rules. You emailing him is fucking hilarious. How did you even come across his address?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]T7l0CvIchKs[/MEDIA]

I think he was immitating beavis and butthead, which was popular at the time