• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Halloweeeeeeeen

G

Wwaw vampire Ricci? She can suck my blood out any day of the week… THROUGH MY PENIS! Hehehe.

9C3653DC-0748-438A-BF51-3C79ABAD660F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I’ll be working. Then home wise to some drink and yelling at kids knocking on my door. Probably puke in some kids bag for a laugh.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I'll do what every adult should be doing on Halloween: passing out candy to kids. Halloween for adults is decorating your house and kids, then handing out candy to other kids. If you're over 25 and give a shit about what you're doing for Halloween, you're likely a faggot... Or single. I'll give you a pass if you're just trying to get laid.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I'll do what every adult should be doing on Halloween: passing out candy to kids. Halloween for adults is decorating your house and kids, then handing out candy to other kids. If you're over 25 and give a shit about what you're doing for Halloween, you're likely a faggot... Or single. I'll give you a pass if you're just trying to get laid.
Correct.