• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Haha Holy Shit, My Cat Saw Me Flick Underage Bean

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6930.jpeg
IMG_6931.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Is Cumia trying to say that Beavis is going to die from falling from that distance?

If so, then not only Cumia unloved, and ugly but he's also stupid

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I would wager that Beavis wished he'd gotten a human more suited to his attention and playtime needs, instead of the sluggardly drunken slob he ended up being stuck with.
Honestly, Nana seemed pretty loving of Beavis. As most elderly women are of pets. She would post videos and talk about him on the show quite frequently, and even used a picture of him as her avatar. I bet Missy (the man) told her to cut that shit out because it annoyed him.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I just found out that Beavis is indeed dead so i take back that thing about Cumia being stupid

Forum Clout
Honestly, Nana seemed pretty loving of Beavis. As most elderly women are of pets. She would post videos and talk about him on the show quite frequently, and even used a picture of him as her avatar. I bet Missy (the man) told her to cut that shit out because it annoyed him.
I could see that. Cats tend to hate loud, oafish, noisy, big-footed people like Missy.