HAHA HA HOLEE SHIT, definitive proof CHOCOLATE HELLHOLE is Stewart Bowman

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
lol.png

NewJersey.gov

You were doing good for 3-4 days, but looks like frustrations IRL catching up with you again. Maybe you need to do with Dougster does, and just log off and "fertilize" your essence...return in maybe a couple of months, renewed and invigorated. My new theory, you get shit on (pun) alot at work.

You aint getting much from your circle jerk in here anymore, that much I can tell.

NewJersey.gov

Look how fast he responds. This (and your brewery) is all you have. You are "small minded". As in, a rube, but your kink is odd, so not really a rube. Very unique circumstance. Anyway I'm bored of you or else I would have pivoted this into another geopolitical or history or anything I like and had fun, like last week, but Im busy af the next few weeks.

Enjoy your material and abstract poverty (the best he can flaunt is a beer tank, lol...no better than a reer mii in Ethiopia showing off his cart of Qat leaves). Alcoholic. Degenerate. Bum.

Now say Im on welfare and have 68 IQ again, lol.

G

I had a real fawking tense conversation with management at work this week. When I started to get nervous I started thinking of Stewart Neal Bowman taking a fat steamy nigger shit on his face and I immediately started commanding the conversation.