Had some mango today

Jizz

My chick buys them at the supermarket cut up and I have to add splenda because they aren't sweet enough. I know they do sell good ones at the ethnic stores though!

G

[MEDIA=youtube]AnKysErG4hA[/MEDIA]

he is the mango he is the mango he's the mangoooo

G

I’ve been buying giant bags of dried mangoes from Costco. They snack pretty good instead of some other sugary garbage. You just have to make sure you get ones they don’t add sugar to.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
My chick buys them at the supermarket cut up and I have to add splenda because they aren't sweet enough. I know they do sell good ones at the ethnic stores though!
Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg

JebJoh

Next time wait for a latina woman to pick them out for you. If I try to pick out avocados, mango or papaya my wife squeezes them smells them and brings them back to exchange them. I'm good with watermelon and pineapples though. You can pick a good one by the sound or by pulling out one of the leaves on top.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
As stated in the WWAWT Fruit post from a few days ago, mangos are great if they didn't have the massive pit in them.

Good choice though, it's a tasty fruit. Plus it's good for you, which is the best thing about fruit!