• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Had a dream I was at Hooligans in Milwaukee last night

G

Wish I was making this up. It was very vivid. I kept playing “ooh child things are gonna get easier...” on the jukebox and posted a picture of Pat to the forum. He was panicking and trying to find who the pest was. Then I went outside, it was snowing and I forget the rest.

Have you guys ever seen this fat tub of shit in your dreams?

He’s living rent free in my head, baby children.

Yeah, I did once. I think it was a nightmare induced by alcohol withdrawals.

I was under a chopped down tree that had a sprig of some herb on it. Patrick must've known I was underneath there (sneaky pig) and so he sat on it and trapped me. Then he lifted off the tree and looked down at me, with his face all fat and red. That image woke me up.

Luckily, I can usually punch out of a nightmare if it gets too awful.

G

Wish I was making this up. It was very vivid. I kept playing “ooh child things are gonna get easier...” on the jukebox and posted a picture of Pat to the forum. He was panicking and trying to find who the pest was. Then I went outside, it was snowing and I forget the rest.

Have you guys ever seen this fat tub of shit in your dreams?

He’s living rent free in my head, baby children.

There are jukeboxes that are accessible via the internet. I wonder if hooligans has one.

Will Tate

Oven March
I think it needs to be the "Shut your fucking MOUTH" Linkin Park edit or whatever that was. It slaps.
Just spam the "Get Angry, Stay Angry" playlist.

I've posted it before, but I had a dream once where I went full atalker-child and befriended Rick and infiltrated his life like an embedded journalist to dig up dirt to report back, and he was the most humble, helpful, affable person you could ever meet. After he stopped me from falling after tripping on an ottoman I knew some bullshit was going on and I woke up.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I finally had to deal with that pig creature in a dream, but it was very brief, praise Christ.

It's very blurry, but it was a simple thing like he was supposed to hold something for a picture, or basically just be still for a second, or whatever it was that was someone else's idea and he was a participant (I think it came from him talking to Josiah like he's an expert at being interviewed etc). Anyway, he fucked it all up by not listening and that was it.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Last time this came up I hadn't and then a couple of days later I had a dream where people at work were gushing over this screenplay and asked me to take the meeting with the writer and it was Pat. I tried to insist it was terrible but nobody would have it and kept pushing me to make a deal. I was seething. He was every bit the ridiculously self-inflated cunt that he portrays online too. No more nightmares about that Fat guy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I had a dream I saw him go into some pawn shop so I went in. I think he just acted normal in the dream, but when he left someone else came in the pawn shop and told the owner that the guy who just left is a sex offender and shouldn't be allowed in. The owner agreed. I gave the guy a "feed nana" and a nod and he didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

I also get molested in my nightmares by Paul Weimer if I even drift off for a second.