• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HA-HA HOLY SHIT! GOING TO THE PROM AT 57 IS HILARIOUS!!!

G

TBH this forum is filled with haters who disingenuously pose as fans to seed division between the boys.

For all we know, a lot of the people at these forums might actually be Sirius employees. Astroturfing = / = free speech.
After Anthony's firing, we could have united thousands if not millions of people and convinced O and A to join forces again, to fight for America when they're needed more than ever.

But no, instead we played Opie against Anthony. We blamed him for Anthony's firing, and played into the Divide and Conquer that the boys had long warned of. We knew that's what the suits' strategy was, so why did we sit back and play that game? We allowed haters to disguise themselves as fans, and stood by as they engineered the divisions that led to our heroes' downfall. We allowed the Little Doggy Company to win.

It's why I don't laugh when I listen to these clips, I get angry. My father literally came downstairs because I was kicking the wall, drunk, listening to their rants on Sirius. We knew we had the truth, and I hope history will recognize that. But more likely, everything - our community, the raids, Howard's lies - will all be confined to the dustbin of history. Absent some miracle, the show isn't coming back and those pests honoured as heroes on PalTalk will be regarded as "losers" and "fags" by a new generation who listens to these clips but wasn't there with us, and who don't know what fucking happened.

O & A was a sensation. They revolutionized media, they were arguably at the foundations of modern podcasting and had the most loyal fanbase of any show of their type historically. They were the last line of defense for free speech, and that's why the PC program took full control after Ant's firing. So next time you bitch about being cancelled / called out, know that haters like yourself aided and abetted what we live under now.

This wasn't a comedy show to me - it was a lifestyle. I'm proud I was a pest, and I will never forget it.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 12.14.32 PM.png

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
TBH this forum is filled with haters who disingenuously pose as fans to seed division between the boys.

For all we know, a lot of the people at these forums might actually be Sirius employees. Astroturfing = / = free speech.
After Anthony's firing, we could have united thousands if not millions of people and convinced O and A to join forces again, to fight for America when they're needed more than ever.

But no, instead we played Opie against Anthony. We blamed him for Anthony's firing, and played into the Divide and Conquer that the boys had long warned of. We knew that's what the suits' strategy was, so why did we sit back and play that game? We allowed haters to disguise themselves as fans, and stood by as they engineered the divisions that led to our heroes' downfall. We allowed the Little Doggy Company to win.

It's why I don't laugh when I listen to these clips, I get angry. My father literally came downstairs because I was kicking the wall, drunk, listening to their rants on Sirius. We knew we had the truth, and I hope history will recognize that. But more likely, everything - our community, the raids, Howard's lies - will all be confined to the dustbin of history. Absent some miracle, the show isn't coming back and those pests honoured as heroes on PalTalk will be regarded as "losers" and "fags" by a new generation who listens to these clips but wasn't there with us, and who don't know what fucking happened.

O & A was a sensation. They revolutionized media, they were arguably at the foundations of modern podcasting and had the most loyal fanbase of any show of their type historically. They were the last line of defense for free speech, and that's why the PC program took full control after Ant's firing. So next time you bitch about being cancelled / called out, know that haters like yourself aided and abetted what we live under now.

This wasn't a comedy show to me - it was a lifestyle. I'm proud I was a pest, and I will never forget it.

View attachment 44188
It’s a shame this post is buried in here.

Jizz

View attachment 44188
awesome post brotherman. opie always warned of pests "eating their own". but i have to believe that we always win in the end and eventually the bbboys will be reunited and the virus will spread across the globe,

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
There would have been a male chaperone teacher who confronted Anthony about how inappropriate his presence was there and then that wop would have absolutely gone on the show on Monday to trash the guy without a hint of self-awareness that the teacher was correct in his actions.
It would have been way funnier than that. Anth would have been cucked by some 17 year old Chad who stole his date.

At my retarded senior prom, some dumb whore brought her 23-24 year old boyfriend, and the fucker stood out like a sore thumb. Imagine Nana sitting there in his ill-fitting suit with that fake-happy rictus grin plastered on his hideous face, ruining the prom for everyone else, all for the sake of proving to everyone that he is not in fact a homosexual.