• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GypsyCrusader has been released from jail after 2 years.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
1XavauWUkmMw.png

Apparently he's going to join GoyimTV and continue his streams.

H5zaDVD7BIjg.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I wanna know how he did in prison. It'd be kinda hilarious if the Aryan guys started fan girling out when he showed up. I know he's a trained fighter and in shape and shit so I doubt he got fucked with too much.

It's gonna be interesting to see where he goes from here. Whether he was fucked with or not, prison is hellish and takes a major mental toll on you. Not to mention the anguish it puts your family through. He always seemed resigned to being racist joker forever. And it's not like he can just go work at fuckin jiffy lube now. But if he goes back to doing what he was doing they're gonna slap him with some conspiracy charge and use his priors to put him under the jail. Must be a lonely and miserable existence.

G

What was he in exactly? For calling a nigger a nigger?
Illegal possession of a firearm.

I wanna know how he did in prison. It'd be kinda hilarious if the Aryan guys started fan girling out when he showed up. I know he's a trained fighter and in shape and shit so I doubt he got fucked with too much.

It's gonna be interesting to see where he goes from here. Whether he was fucked with or not, prison is hellish and takes a major mental toll on you. Not to mention the anguish it puts your family through. He always seemed resigned to being racist joker forever. And it's not like he can just go work at fuckin jiffy lube now. But if he goes back to doing what he was doing they're gonna slap him with some conspiracy charge and use his priors to put him under the jail. Must be a lonely and miserable existence.
Agree. Can't wait to hear his story.