• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gundam SEED FREEDOM live viewing thread

DMbA

💢
‎
Forum Clout
Last edited:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I'm not really into Gundam, I watched the 70s stuff and that was fine but not really anything spectacular. Also watched the first cour of Witch from Mercury and once again it was just fine.

DMbA

💢
‎
Forum Clout
I'm not really into Gundam, I watched the 70s stuff and that was fine but not really anything spectacular. Also watched the first cour of Witch from Mercury and once again it was just fine.
Witch from Mercury is utter garage ichiro okouchi always starts strong but ends horribly

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
ichiro okouchi always starts strong but ends horribly
I loved the ending of Code Geass, just wished they had spent more time on it. Apparently he didn't work on the upcoming Geass films that's out in like 3 weeks.
Just looked him up and it seems his first gig was writing the novelization of Revolutionary Girl Utena which is pretty cool.

DMbA

💢
‎
Forum Clout
I loved the ending of Code Geass, just wished they had spent more time on it. Apparently he didn't work on the upcoming Geass films that's out in like 3 weeks.
Just looked him up and it seems his first gig was writing the novelization of Revolutionary Girl Utena which is pretty cool.
Lelouch should've stay dead it was really weak when they brought him back for Resurrection