• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gun Expert Pat with another Retarded Take- "No child, it's not his responsiBIliTY to check his weapon before firing it at a camera and two people"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
What a lazy turd. I'm sure he was a joy to work with.
PattyTardTakes.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
There’s pictures of him at the range so he’s been to one. It’s the first thing you fucking learn. You approach every gun like its loaded. Sure, it’s a movie so there’s supposed to be people for that. It doesn’t excuse it. For how much he spoke out about guns he proved he knows nothing about them. Just like Rick.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
0% chance he'd say that if this was James Woods, Saint Mel, Vince Vaughn, etc.

Eggzackly. Adam Baldwin is a liberal icon who must be defended at all cost, lest the legacy of his epic Trump impression be tarnished.

What is ironic, is that Baldwin ran that movie set in a completely un-leftish way. Never mind being an idot about guns. He overworked the crew and cut saftey corners to save money (his money, being a producer). Then, instead of supporting union workers, he replaced them with scabs.

The only liberal thing Baldwin did was hire an unqualified woman for a position of great responsibility.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
There’s pictures of him at the range so he’s been to one. It’s the first thing you fucking learn. You approach every gun like its loaded. Sure, it’s a movie so there’s supposed to be people for that. It doesn’t excuse it. For how much he spoke out about guns he proved he knows nothing about them. Just like Rick.
Gotta check every time. Cant assume someone else cleared it thoroughly. Pat knows better than this, this is just another example of his retard logic where he moves goal posts purely to argue on the internet.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Even a fat clock with blocked arteries is right twice a day child
I guess I would challenge the aspect of it not being Baldwin's job to check the gun. Maybe some people fucked up on the set, but not checking his firearm and pointing and shooting at people is negligent as far as I'm concerned. Also, Baldwin/Patso can point their finger/hoof at the staff all they want, it doesn't excuse Baldwin's production company for hiring retards to deal with safety on the set because they wanted to save money. Also, I'm 99% certain that that cinematographer had information on the Clintons and Podestas (FOLLOW THE MONEY)

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Management's loving the disproportionate Likes ratios on Pat's tweets. We've asked if this is an Oopsie Doodle or not, but we haven't heard anything back yet.