• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Guinea ex-mobster shits all over Many Saints

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
As a non-spaghetti-nigger American, I don't give a fuck how Italians are portrayed in movies. Just tell a good story. Pretty much everything else he says about Saints is correct.

Michael Franzese can be interesting sometimes, but he's used up all the good stories he can tell without getting himself arrested and ruining his Christian image. Now he's reduced to doing movie reviews; he'll probably start wop-checking Marvel movies next.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
This guy is a complete faggot. His revisionism is just as bad as fucking chases. “Italians??? We love da blacks. When have we ever said anything bad about them or feuding with dem??”. I will say at least he perpetuates the stereotype that Italians are indeed retarded.

P

potatopeeler63

"this movie was a defamation of italian-americans, my dads best friends were black"
okay cumia clan fame whore, shut the fuck up and go into obscurity like the rest of your dead friends.

Snake

It's almost like being a repressed homosexual, drinking every day for 50 years and staying up all night/sleeping most of the day and fucking up your circadian rhythm from the age of 40-60+ isn't beneficial for aging or appearance.
Healthy as a fuckin' Rhino, this guy.

Untitled.png

G

Yeah, he basically has the gas tax scam and not much else. Sammy The RatBull is more entertaining overall.
Jesus Christ enough with Sammy the Bill (not fixing it) and his equally blown up faggot stories.

These fucking guineas couldn't handle a 9-5 if it was all the escarole (not a full blooded wop so I think that’s the word) in the world. Nice allowing your entire island being overrun by savage animals, faggots.

Snake

Jesus Christ enough with Sammy the Bill (not fixing it) and his equally blown up faggot stories.

These fucking guineas couldn't handle a 9-5 if it was all the escarole (not a full blooded wop so I think that’s the word) in the world. Nice allowing your entire island being overrun by savage animals, faggots.
Sammy is just a Cumia if he actually had balls, but equally retarded. I'm surprised he doesn't include "We killed this guy, and we were laughing our fuckin' balls off!"

Besides his post jail interview, I can't imagine watching anything again about him going forward or following his dumb fucking channel. It's like watching Mike "I pretend being a philosopher and intellectual so please ignore I'm retarded" Tyson podcasts.