Guilty by association

1635718928763.png

Guilty of what you idiot. Nobody knows who you are.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
lol. is that idiot unconsciously throwing nana under the bus now?
He did back in 2014. Dumb nigger

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
If Joe did a show and allowed callers he'd make more money than his boomer pop-up concerts.

Nobody from the OnA days has found a way, or even tried in most cases, to successfully monetize the fans. Almost like they feel guilty about something.
Gomez has talked about this (monetizing the sub energy, the sub/group being something that should be tapped into) multiple times. i think he still lets nana on his show because he admires and wants to be around Brotherman energy

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Gomez has talked about this (monetizing the sub energy, the sub/group being something that should be tapped into) multiple times. i think he still lets nana on his show because he admires and wants to be around Brotherman energy
If someone from here had the unique combination of personality and a manageable drug habit they could start a podcast. The drug habit only has to be ok one day each fortnight at the most.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
If someone from here had the unique combination of personality and a manageable drug habit they could start a podcast. The drug habit only has to be ok one day each fortnight at the most.

My brother Steve once joked about him and I starting a podcast to replicate the vibe of the O&A/early Stern era (he's become a big Ronnie B & Billy West-era Stern fan, but he'd never post here).

However, once I reminded him that Stern became a sellout fraud, Anthony became a skeevy wannabe-pundit peter puffer, Opie became the homeless lady talking to herself, Ronnie turned into a lazy daughter enabler, and Fez had several heart attacks POST retirement, he concluded the field was cursed and said he'd never bring it up again.