• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guest hosts while Nana is away

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Monday - Karl Jewberger

Tuesday - Geno

F8GNY47XcAEFjA5.jpeg

Wednesday - Gavin

Thursday - probably Chrisy "Horseface" Mayr

A real step down from the guest hosts when Nana went to fake rehab.

Last edited:

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Literally just people already doing shows through his network. Like he couldn’t find ONE person who even gives a shit about him? What happened to “Duuuudee you gotta bury the hatchet duuude” Bob Kelly?
He could get all of those great friends and contacts he made over the years. I'm sure Bill Burr would be happy to help out his old pal. Burr would get some fresh eyes on the network!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Literally just people already doing shows through his network. Like he couldn’t find ONE person who even gives a shit about him? What happened to “Duuuudee you gotta bury the hatchet duuude” Bob Kelly?
Lol the last time Bob Kelly tried to help Nana out he was rewarded by Anthony racially abusing his friend Bull Burr's wife.

:image_9253:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid are you also angry at Ant for not having you on, or are you only willing to loan your star power to Opie?

Lmao, nobody's angry. Just trying to prove the point the guy is a total pussy. Imagine Opie agreeing to booking me and showing me who's boss? Why not book me and really smash that guy? Pretty positive that would be his most popular video in quite a while. Would you listen to that one?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
View attachment 158610
The Opester just posted old O&A audio. Don't think he's ever done that before. Incoming reunion?
Here’s how I see that going:

ME: ”Hey Ant. Long time no fawkin see! What have you been up to?”

Nana: “HA HA HO-LEE SHIT! F/N! F/N! F/N!

ME: “Well brotherman, it was nice talking to ya. Gotta go, there’s a buttery sunset coming up and I can’t miss that muthahucka.”

Nana: “CUNT BUNGFUCK SAVAGE NIGGER COCKSUC-” *keels over and dies* *cuts to OpieRadio video outro*

Last edited: