• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Guess what billionaire genius I identify with more

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Whenever my grandfather used to talk to his great grandkids about marvel movies he just referred to every single one as “the new Spider-Man movie” and had no desire to learn anything about them.

This is how I also view marvel, I haven’t ever intentionally watched a single marvel movie, I’ve seen some at the cinema with friends or with the kids, but that’s it. I have no idea why people still love them and get excited for them, it’s all the same shit.

It’s like when people try to sell them by saying things like “dude, the Batman isn’t like a Batman movie, it’s like a dark thriller” or whatever, but no, it’s Batman, it’s still a man dressing as a bat to fight a clown, I don’t care, I’m not watching it. If I wanted to watch a dark thriller I’d watch one that doesn’t have a man driving a bat shaped car.

ALLOW ME TO RETORT

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Whenever my grandfather used to talk to his great grandkids about marvel movies he just referred to every single one as “the new Spider-Man movie” and had no desire to learn anything about them.

This is how I also view marvel, I haven’t ever intentionally watched a single marvel movie, I’ve seen some at the cinema with friends or with the kids, but that’s it. I have no idea why people still love them and get excited for them, it’s all the same shit.

It’s like when people try to sell them by saying things like “dude, the Batman isn’t like a Batman movie, it’s like a dark thriller” or whatever, but no, it’s Batman, it’s still a man dressing as a bat to fight a clown, I don’t care, I’m not watching it. If I wanted to watch a dark thriller I’d watch one that doesn’t have a man driving a bat shaped car.

ALLOW ME TO RETORT
As someone that was big into comics before superhero movies became the cinema landscape I just think it's fun to see all these characters on the screen. Even though I think that none of the movies are actually great and that they all appeal to the common lowest denominator, I still get some enjoyment out of watching it.
Funnily enough, what's keeping them from being great is that they're so popular with retarded general audiences that don't actually give a shit about the comics and only watch them because it's the popular thing to do so they just lock down the most basic formula for the movies.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Superheroes have hidden identities to protect their loved ones, idiot.

Take the first Spiderman. Green Goblin figures out Spiderman is Peter Parker, what does he do? Attack Aunt May, Peter's only family member.

Leave it to Fatrick Tomlinson to completely miss this point and instead fixate on his own narcissistic self. I'm gonna be a proud toxic cunt and I don't give a shit who else is affected by it!

Will Tate

Oven March
Superheroes have hidden identities to protect their loved ones, idiot.

Take the first Spiderman. Green Goblin figures out Spiderman is Peter Parker, what does he do? Attack Aunt May, Peter's only family member.

Leave it to Fatrick Tomlinson to completely miss this point and instead fixate on his own narcissistic self. I'm gonna be a proud toxic cunt and I don't give a shit who else is affected by it!

Pat can't relate. If he were a superhero he'd shout it from the rooftops so everybody knew how special and important Mama Raven's boy really is, and since he has no one in his life he truly cares about besides himself, so any villain who wanted to strike at him through his loved ones would be shit out of luck.
Pat wins again.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
As someone that was big into comics before superhero movies became the cinema landscape I just think it's fun to see all these characters on the screen. Even though I think that none of the movies are actually great and that they all appeal to the common lowest denominator, I still get some enjoyment out of watching it.
Funnily enough, what's keeping them from being great is that they're so popular with retarded general audiences that don't actually give a shit about the comics and only watch them because it's the popular thing to do so they just lock down the most basic formula for the movies.

I’m not being a snob about it, I love warhammer 40k, I love lotr lore, I love a bunch of gay shit, I’m reading the novelisation about bioshock now and it’s great.

I’m not into marvel because I’m just not, and don’t look down on people who are, it’s just this bizarre idolisation of it, or pretending it’s something it isn’t. It’s just action / comedy movies.

Idk what my point is other than Eric Hildeman is fine with people being pedophiles.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Since pat didnt read the comics he doest know that Tony Stark was a self destructive drunk and an over eater.

im128-tony2.jpg

images