Gripe Post: What things do you wish could go back to the way they used to be?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
maxresdefault.jpg

for me it's the mcdouble and mcchicken both being a dollar...

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Everything started going to shit when consumer packaging switched from glass to plastic.
Then, they came for the paper bags.
And what ever happened to kids with bloody scabs on their knees and elbows? Used to see that shit everywhere, now everyone looks like they've never even been in a rock fight.
I also miss metal sluts, fried cherry pies from McDonalds, arcades and video stores.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
this was an enormous mistake by my ancestors. I'm reminded of the bumper sticker that said "If I knew this was going to happen, I would have picked my own cotton"
Instead of freeing them, they should have killed all the uppity darkies and got a fresh batch from Africa. A fresh start and you show the new ones what happened to their predecessors

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Instead of freeing them, they should have killed all the uppity darkies and got a fresh batch from Africa. A fresh start and you show the new ones what happened to their predecessors
no, they should never have been here. The arabs castrated niggers, but only because they had such close access to them so they had no need to breed them

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
A daily radio show worth listening to. I could use a few more weekly ones at this point but almost everything is shit.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
In 2008 Obama and H. Clinton along with the majority of the DNC establishment were anti-Gay marriage. In 14 years we’ve gone from that world to deranged fags dressed as women stripping for children and Jews coming up with new terms for pedophiles to soften the language and gain sympathy. The slippery slope does exist.