Great day to fuck with Pat on Twitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It really is. Anyone reading that would assume he was talking about kids and not just his ugly wife. Nobody refers to their wife as "my family", it's just your wife, stupid.

Fucking stupid pig.
He 100% does it for victim points to sound like he’s actually in danger even though NOTHING has happened to him. Plus his own “family” he threatening to murder and abandoned. Doesn’t sound like a real “Family Man” to me, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Seems like pat is starving for attention again. Im guessing a " Welp, they did it again..." multi thread will pop up soon.
I hope once it goes on free services the SFWA gets wind and gets pissed with Pat for being the one to cause this latest nightmare for their pedo organization. Obscura wasn’t looking to do a deep dive but piggy had to Kool aid man his way in which really proved the SFWA has a lot to hide. Pat really ruins everything for anyone connected to him.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
I hope once it goes on free services the SFWA gets wind and gets pissed with Pat for being the one to cause this latest nightmare for their pedo organization. Obscura wasn’t looking to do a deep dive but piggy had to Kool aid man his way in which really proved the SFWA has a lot to hide. Pat really ruins everything for anyone connected to him.
Someone please isolate the part where he explicitly says Pat encouraged the extra research

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Someone please isolate the part where he explicitly says Pat encouraged the extra research
SFWA is blowing money on Ooga so they can get attention that they’re diverse and inclusive giving a very black person who can barely write all kinds of awards and here comes Pat to fuck it all up with someone speaking out about the groups long history with abusing children.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
SFWA is blowing money on Ooga so they can get attention that they’re diverse and inclusive giving a very black person who can barely write all kinds of awards and here comes Pat to fuck it all up with someone speaking out about the groups long history with abusing children.
Reading the Nigerian words/phrases oga means boss's boss

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
9468062D-4462-4DD7-8ADF-7169DEF6547E (1).jpeg

You wouldn't need to read past the headline if it wasn't clickbait, Rick