Great day to fuck with Pat on Twitter

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
He’s been prattling on about Kiwifarms all morning. He’s extra sensitive today— I think Obscura’s shout-out fried his brain.

9468062D-4462-4DD7-8ADF-7169DEF6547E.jpeg
E4808F47-8550-470C-B53F-1BDFC37463F1.jpeg

As Boomia pointed out, he has to respond to the ones he missed

B80B7079-34BA-4A2A-9A30-04A3845C7364.jpeg

Always love to see the birth of a new Pat poster:
C46A6AD0-32CC-440C-A826-15A8CC1665AF.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat is extra cranky because he’s not mentioned ONCE in that long boring Mother Jones article. He swatted himself all those times for nothing! Far Left Mother Jones doesn’t give a shit about some fat 42 year old white man crying about people laughing at him on a website with things he’s posted. He’s sharing it but can’t believe they didn’t mention him.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Pat is extra cranky because he’s not mentioned ONCE in that long boring Mother Jones article. He swatted himself all those times for nothing! Far Left Mother Jones doesn’t give a shit about some fat 42 year old white man crying about people laughing at him on a website with things he’s posted. He’s sharing it but can’t believe they didn’t mention him.
Sorry Rick, you'll have to hack your wedding tackle off if you want attention. Might as well go for it, there isn't a whole lot to remove.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
I'd bet they did talk to him but they smelled bullshit and passed on anything he said making him cranky

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'd bet they did talk to him but they smelled bullshit and passed on anything he said making him cranky
One part mentions if you try explaining to people what it’s like to be a lolcow on KF and what they do it makes you sound like a “paranoid schizophrenic” to a normal person which means they 100% talked to Pat. He made zero sense with his “it’s only because I didn’t find Norm funny!” Yet that’s not even in the description of his page and is mocked for HIS OWN WORDS. Plus his constant “wrong felony criminal cyber stlaker, enjoy prison” spamming really doesn’t help his case. Mother Jones might be the only outlet that actually did some research on Pat and said “we can’t put this wacko in here, he will destroy any credibility”