• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Got something to brighten your day

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Fat Jim after all that hard work he did is pretty hilarious tbh
It's great because it proves that he fucking hated every second of his faggy exercise regimen and homo diet, despite all his waffling on egg whites. It took him the first real excuse (COVID lockdowns) to drop all that shit, and he conveniently hasn't picked it back up even though restrictions are a thing of the past.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
It's great because it proves that he fucking hated every second of his faggy exercise regimen and homo diet, despite all his waffling on egg whites. It took him the first real excuse (COVID lockdowns) to drop all that shit, and he conveniently hasn't picked it back up even though restrictions are a thing of the past.
he should do some exercise instead of trying to survive on a egg white diet, such a faggot

Have you seen Jimmy's stand-up act recently? He just sort of riffs on news stories and mundane everyday things, then bombs, then tries to pretend the bombing is hilarious. I just saw a bit about him visiting the Smithsonian where he was whining about how shitty it was and you could see the pitiful desperation just oozing from him.

I used to be obese as shit and I lost the same amount you did just by jogging and cut every meal in half and stop snacking. There's no way that egg white shit can last, so retarded
Fatties are terrified of feeling hungry, like they'll die if they aren't fully satiated every time they eat. So they try these moronic fad diets, like eating "as many egg whites as you want", then they're baffled when it fails.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Fatties are terrified of feeling hungry, like they'll die if they aren't fully satiated every time they eat. So they try these moronic fad diets, like eating "as many egg whites as you want", then they're baffled when it fails.
it may have worked if hes a busy person or a junkie that nod off all day, but hes none of these and theres like 20 hrs to kill everyday, and he spent none of those doing exercise. i dont even know what he does all day, he doesnt game, drink, watch tv or movies like nana does, and he certainly doesnt read or learn

Renaus

Who listen to this shit? It is insane that this faggot was behind Jocktober. First 5 min guys talking about reality shows. Even with 2x speed it is unbearable.