• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gorgeous George

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Does anyone remember this fat lump of shit that had a public access show and was trolled by callers every episode?

This is the future Fatrick has to look forward to.

People used to call him up and flush their toilets over the phone to drive him insane. They would also call him fat.

Much like Fatrick he tries to argue with and also sue his trolls but failed miserably.

I just remembered this guy recently and went to watch the old videos but much to my enjoyment I learned that people are still fucking with him to this very day.

Someone even broke into his foreclosed house to take pictures of how disgusting it was.

They literally trolled him into being homeless, he lives in vans and storage units and has to shit in buckets. Do you guys think Pat will end up just like George?

Also his full name is George Alexander Yarid, which makes his initials GAY.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
don-imus-a6da7a5dcfe8400286d57474e014a640.jpg

Forum Clout
His dad left him and his stepmother the house and left George an inheritance to be paid in installments. He got his lawyer to get it all up front and bought the other half of the house off his stepmother. He then took out a mortgage on the house which the inheritance remainder was around a cool million. He lost it in around a year trying to act like Ric Flair and stalking a methwhore in Vegas.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I'm all in with GG! WOOOOO BABY, WHAT IS CAUSING ALL THIS? It's amazing how much GG is like Patrick. They both threaten their trolls with prison every time, and they both launched failed lawsuits against the trolls.... Also, the Judge in that trial was Judge Gibney!!!!!

The guy in that video at the library is Mike Saunders, he was a paralegal for GG during the trial, and he started working for the trolls after GG annoyed him to no end. He was quite literally doing their paperwork while he was doing George's. He's a funny motherfucker if anyone wants to listen to the calls he recorded between himself and George. As he loves to say, "I'm the only man in history who sued himself!"

Forum Clout
There’s actually a connection between George and Patrick. Weev of the GNAA who Fat Jackie was a fangirl of called into George’s show. His call is in one of the prank call collection videos.
They're also connected in the fact they defend pedophiles. George's co-host at one point raped a girl at the water park and George let him live in his house to help pay the rent from the remortgage. He only turned on him when he stopped paying. Makes you think.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Does anyone remember this fat lump of shit that had a public access show and was trolled by callers every episode?

This is the future Fatrick has to look forward to.

People used to call him up and flush their toilets over the phone to drive him insane. They would also call him fat.

Much like Fatrick he tries to argue with and also sue his trolls but failed miserably.

I just remembered this guy recently and went to watch the old videos but much to my enjoyment I learned that people are still fucking with him to this very day.

Someone even broke into his foreclosed house to take pictures of how disgusting it was.

They literally trolled him into being homeless, he lives in vans and storage units and has to shit in buckets. Do you guys think Pat will end up just like George?

Also his full name is George Alexander Yarid, which makes his initials GAY.

Not many people are as deserving of their misery as George. It's like if Donkey Lips was just to an enormous asshole to everyone

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
They didn't actually troll him into homelessness, he lost his home because he took out that loan using his house and then only made one payment. I believe it was like 600,000 he got and blew on the whore in Vegas.