• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gordon Ramsay yelling at a fat retard for 20 minutes

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Early in his career Ramsay went to work in Paris for a couple of years. This was his revenge.
As we know, he was also properly taught/psychologically tormented by Marco. Probably didn't help.

You ever watch this shit? I'm by no means an Anglophile, but I guess it takes an English/French/Italian guy to make me proud of being in the Commonwealth.

There's a lot there, but if you don't want to invest... his fucken fish and chips are the shit, and I don't get why it isn't big the world over. Every time I watch this video, I feel like I'm starving.

G

As we know, he was also properly taught/psychologically tormented by Marco. Probably didn't help.

You ever watch this shit? I'm by no means an Anglophile, but I guess it takes an English/French/Italian guy to make me proud of being in the Commonwealth.

[MEDIA=youtube]tacB7jG4zJk[/MEDIA]

There's a lot there, but if you don't want to invest... his fucken fish and chips are the shit, and I don't get why it isn't big the world over. Every time I watch this video, I feel like I'm starving.

[MEDIA=youtube]j6vwaRDsYk8[/MEDIA]
Marco rules. There's a great series on YouTube from the late 80s where he cooks for his mentors, these old French chefs. Ramsay's in the background, just one of his brigade. Marco is a surly bastard just being openly rude throughout to the trollop asking the questions.

That fish and chips looks good. Never had turbot battered and fried, it's always cod or haddock in the chippies I've been to.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

They gave him his own reality show back in the day and they kept showing the clip of Marco making Ramsey cry. I like him but he doesn't have a tenth of the charisma Ramsey has.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
1A1E2665-89EC-4072-B3FE-AC964350034B.jpeg