• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good feeling music

1507214753153-Screenshot-2017-10-05-154459.png

Now let’s debate Deakin vs Geologist’s contributions to Animal Collective.

G

Sorry maybe there is one around but I didn't see it because all of the negativity and hate.

So mostly I guess folkish music here
[MEDIA=youtube]A2r-uspx6LM[/MEDIA]
I had to tap out because the musicians look like fags. But im sure it's good buddy.

[MEDIA=youtube]C5CBTtAXsOI[/MEDIA]

G

I was going to post Johnny Rebel or something for the loffs but this popped up on my feed a while back. It's just a cover but it's a couple of Irish kids and they're good. The girl especially has a lovely voice, like a lot of Irish girls do for some reason. Nice to see a couple of youngsters clearly in love and enjoying themselves doing something creative. I'm a faggot. Out.
[MEDIA=youtube]P5sgmuS06qQ[/MEDIA]

G

I was going to post Johnny Rebel or something for the loffs but this popped up on my feed a while back. It's just a cover but it's a couple of Irish kids and they're good. The girl especially has a lovely voice, like a lot of Irish girls do for some reason. Nice to see a couple of youngsters clearly in love and enjoying themselves doing something creative. I'm a faggot. Out.
[MEDIA=youtube]P5sgmuS06qQ[/MEDIA]
sniff.jpg

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child

When she turns 18 in two years I'm going to lose skin off the head of my cock rubbing one out to those Mick beefers