Good Christ are Anthony's fans even more retarded than I thought.

71feab6217bc7a96c78aa0bdc245412d.png

I'm no law scholar, but I would imagine that issuing a credit card to the retarded qualifies as some type of predatory lending practice. Racists may be able to enter into contracts, but I'm not so sure about the goofy-brained.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
This idiot is not entirely wrong. Trump needs to get the word out about how the election was stolen from him.

The way I see this he has two options:

1. Write a professional report detailing the evidence and hold a press conference in front of international press. (evidence type requirement: HAMBURGER)

2. Have a weekly quest spot behind a paywall on CP-Media where a friendly disgraced shock jock lobs softball questions at you and helps you answer them. (evidence type requirement: PIZZA)

Now, the question is: does Trump have PIZZA or HAMBURGER?

Trump: Report on Monday will result in ‘complete exoneration’ in Georgia

The Hill
08/15/23 9:39 AM ET
Former President Trump said Tuesday that he plans to present new evidence of 2020 “presidential election fraud” in Georgia that, he claimed, will completely exonerate him and others charged in the sprawling indictment unveiled Monday night.

In a post on Truth Social on Tuesday, Trump said he would present his “large, complex, detailed, but irrefutable” report at a press conference in Bedminster, N.J., next Monday.

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” he said.

“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump continued. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”
Trump scraps plans to release 'irrefutable report' claiming election fraud in Georgia
The former president also said he would no longer hold a “major news conference” Monday to highlight the report and counter the charges he faces in Fulton County.
NBC News
Aug. 18, 2023, 4:30 AM EEST

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday he will no longer hold an event to present what he called an “irrefutable report” about the 2020 election in Georgia.

Trump announced the planned “major news conference” Tuesday morning, the day after he and 18 other defendants were indicted in the election interference case in Georgia.
Trump expected to skip debate and do interview with Tucker Carlson instead
CNN
Updated 8:07 AM EDT, Sat August 19, 2023

Over the last 24 hours, Trump has increasingly been informing those close to him that he has made his decision, and will not be on the debate stage next week.

The timing for the Carlson interview has yet to be determined, the sources said, but it is expected to air around the same time as the debate. The New York Times first reported the details of the Carlson interview.

Last edited:
Yeah, and Anthony could like totally have the lisping Canadian faggot on as second chair and he can conduct the interview naked with a buttplug shoved up his ass the whole time! Oh, and like have that fat, horsefaced, "conservative" broad show up in a bikini and roll around on the floor!

Anthony's ballwashers are the woooorrrrsssst.

The "common man" is an alcoholic pedophile? Interesting to know. I need to pick up KP along with my other common man addiction.
Drunken, slovenly, lazy, perverted, vindictive, bitter, unable to form worthwhile relationships with adult women, openly lusting after children, domestic violence charges, flagrantly disregarding traffic laws, incessantly tweeting about FNs, playing children's video games all night...Nana Cumia is firmly rooted in a solid foundation of staunch conservative values and white American principles. He's a modern-day "Everyman", if every man is a weird, barely coherent, endlessly tittering, perpetually mincing old closet queen, that is.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Scene: Anthony Cumia's new home in South or North Carolina.

Characters:

Anthony Cumia, disgraced former radio host
Donald Trump, former president of the United States
Joe Cumia, Anthony's brother
FBI agents

Dialogue:

Anthony:
Welcome back to the show, everyone. Today, we have a very special guest: Donald Trump. Mr. President, thank you for joining us.

Trump: It's my pleasure, Anthony.

Anthony: So, Mr. President, I wanted to talk to you about the recent allegations of election fraud. What do you think about them?

Trump: I think they're a disgrace. The election was stolen from me, and I'm going to do everything I can to get it back.

Anthony: That's serious. So, what are you going to do about it?

Trump: I'm not going to let them get away with it. I'm going to fight back, and I'm going to win.

Anthony: I'm sure you will, Mr. President.

**(Suddenly, Trump notices water dripping from one of the electric sockets in the studio.)

Trump: What's that?

Anthony: Oh, that's nothing. Just a little water.

Trump: It doesn't look like nothing to me.

**(The interview continues, but Trump is clearly distracted by the water leak. He keeps glancing at it, and he seems to be getting more and more anxious.)

**(Just then, Joe Cumia walks in.)

Joe: Hey Anthony, I got something for you.

Anthony: What is it?

Joe: It's three packs of collectible Trump-playing cards. I thought you might want to have them signed by the president.

Trump: Sure, I'd be happy to sign them.

**(Trump signs the cards.)

Joe: Thanks, Mr. President. I'm going to sell these for a profit.

Trump: That's a good idea.

**(Joe leaves.)

**(Suddenly, the FBI agents burst into the studio.)

FBI Agent 1: We have a warrant for your hard drives, Mr. Cumia.

Anthony: What? Why?

FBI Agent 2: We believe they contain evidence of a crime.

Anthony: What crime?

FBI Agent 1: We can't say. But we have a warrant, and we're taking them.

**(The FBI agents start to confiscate Anthony's hard drives.)

Anthony: This is outrageous! You can't do this!

Trump: I'll see you in court, Anthony.

**(The FBI agents leave with the hard drives.)

**(Trump is still distracted by the water leak. He keeps fidgeting in his seat.)

Anthony: It's just a leak. I'll get it fixed.

Trump: I hope so. I don't want to get electrocuted.

Anthony: (nervously) Me neither.

**(The interview ends with Anthony and Trump looking at each other in confusion. The water leak is still dripping, and Joe Cumia is standing in the doorway, holding the signed Trump-playing cards.)

------------------------------------------------------------

TYFYS: GoogleBot

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The reason why O&A get ignored by politicians and whatnot is because Secret Service is/was well aware of them after having to deal with their pranks on the general public and various public servants over the course of 20 years.

When the Anthony Weiner thing happened you just know the feds were like "Fuck, not them AGAIN..." So now they just get put on the pay no mind list and ignored, even though there is so much to go after them for. It's the illusion that nobody would care.

Well at least O&A got revenge on Breitbart for putting the Homeless Charlie story out there. Then Breitbart's little heart popped. Thoughts and prayas.