God blesssss

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
6C866CEA-B4FB-465C-8074-3507D1595575.jpeg

G

To me the two most pathetic groups are drunks proud of their sobriety. (Nigga, Muslims are sober from birth to death...you don't see them celebrate shit), and nigs sharing 'parenting' shit like its some extra accomplishment and not a requirmnet.

[MEDIA=youtube]X2SDsrd1lvo[/MEDIA]

faggot wants a Nobel prize for doing something as basic as 'parenting'.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Hopefully this retard slips up and gets high again so he has to go back and get the whole thing re-inked. Tattoos are for fucking queers like oh wow you’ve got your kids birthdate tattooed on your wrist you must be such a good parent. In my estimation getting a tattoo like that raises your odds of dying from a fentanyl overdose by 50%

G

To me the two most pathetic groups are drunks proud of their sobriety. (Nigga, Muslims are sober from birth to death...you don't see them celebrate shit), and nigs sharing 'parenting' shit like its some extra accomplishment and not a requirmnet.

[MEDIA=youtube]X2SDsrd1lvo[/MEDIA]

faggot wants a Nobel prize for doing something as basic as 'parenting'.
Every Muslim I've ever known has been a big binge drinker. They'll go for weeks or months sober until Bassam has a guest list at Chinawhite and then they're drunk cokeheads chasing white girls.

G

Every Muslim I've ever known has been a big binge drinker. They'll go for weeks or months sober until Bassam has a guest list at Chinawhite and then they're drunk cokeheads chasing white girls.
They seem to be lightweights

[MEDIA=youtube]pVImwR96w7Y[/MEDIA]