• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

God bless Mama Raven

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Seriously, think about it - if she hadn't instilled the idea to "don't let the idiots win" in her stupid son's head from a young age, then right now we wouldn't be nurturing the true successor to Chris Chan for the rest of the internet to one day enjoy.

Thank you, Mama Raven 😊

Cygnus Nana X-1

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Has anybody here ever known people with a family mantra? I don't. The only reason for one to exist is because everyone hated them. Imagine being so desperate to justify Pat that you come up with a slogan and pin it to the fridge to remind him that everything that happened to him at school that day was not his fault.

"It's the idiots that are wrong. Don't let them win, child. Now come here and finish brushing Mama Raven's hair, little one."

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You know that sociopathic cunt with the killer rack that convinced Chris Chan to fuck his mom and was into bestiality? Guess what her mother did for a living..

Yup, she was a psychologist. Pat's stupid enough to believe it's proof he's not a nut job when in reality it just solidifies it.

G

Has anybody here ever known people with a family mantra? I don't. The only reason for one to exist is because everyone hated them. Imagine being so desperate to justify Pat that you come up with a slogan and pin it to the fridge to remind him that everything that happened to him at school that day was not his fault.

"It's the idiots that are wrong. Don't let them win, child. Now come here and finish brushing Mama Raven's hair, little one."
O’Doyle rules!

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
My family mantra is don't let the idiots win by spending 10's of thousands of dollars on a frivolous lawsuit with zero legal merit.
child.

Last edited:

Sputnik

Females arent funny
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think shaving that salty bush of hers in his formative years really did a number on him.