Go harder on that Niki Robinson guy

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
Mother in 'finance'

Looks like downy Sarah Silverman with dumbo ears.

Jewess fridge body.

Honeymoon at Auschwitz?

Robinson is an English equivalent of the Hebrew Ben Rabbi ("son of Rabbi"). In certain cases it can be traced to the biblical Reuben/Ruvin/Rubin.
Hmmm...you make a good point. This was the first time I'd seen someone label her a Jew, so I was just curious. I went to high school with a Jewish girl whose last name was Robinson, so I guess that makes sense (I had just assumed that one of her grandparents had changed a last name).

Honestly, it's gotten really hard to figure out who's a Jew these days, especially with intermarraige rates so damn high (like 50% or more).

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Hmmm...you make a good point. This was the first time I'd seen someone label her a Jew, so I was just curious. I went to high school with a Jewish girl whose last name was Robinson, so I guess that makes sense (I had just assumed that one of her grandparents had changed a last name).

Honestly, it's gotten really hard to figure out who's a Jew these days, especially with intermarraige rates so damn high (like 50% or more).
Brothaman I've been on this since day 1. What goy couple honeymoons at Auschwitz while couch surfing in middle age?
A5540D8B-AF5E-4A18-ABCD-B77CAC20DDCA.jpeg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
That is their infighting and doesn't concern us. If some "Kiwis" want to interact with lolcows while others don't, i really see no connection to us as we strictly observe-and-comment-only on this forum.