• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Go find some peanut butter, jelly"

BudDickman

This was one of go-to lines when he could flex on civilians with his verified status.

Also, here's a pre-9/11 thread where he's arguing with a proto-Pat-poster:

The guy correctly calls Pat a fat loser, and is skeptical about Pat's writing hobby being a viable source of income. He points out that he has many negative reviews, which Pat says are fake. This would be useful to archive in case Pat wants to revisit the court case. He's accusing people unrelated to this community of posting fake reviews.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Fat reminds me of Kevin Smith - they're both thin skinned fat faggots who can't handle criticism. Smith can't handle criticism and attacks anyone who dares criticise his mediocre shit, and Bitch Tits Tomlinson calls anything less than a 5 star review of his mediocre shit "fake". They're both crybaby pussies - the only difference is that Smith didn't abandon his daughter, and is at least nominally successful and well known, whereas Tomlinson is more obscure than Sandy Kane.

NoBacon

An honourable man.

This was one of go-to lines when he could flex on civilians with his verified status.

Also, here's a pre-9/11 thread where he's arguing with a proto-Pat-poster:

The guy correctly calls Pat a fat loser, and is skeptical about Pat's writing hobby being a viable source of income. He points out that he has many negative reviews, which Pat says are fake. This would be useful to archive in case Pat wants to revisit the court case. He's accusing people unrelated to this community of posting fake reviews.

that guy had an amazing ability to distill his entire essence into a few tweets, I mean holy shit is he on the money. The man is Nostradamus.
You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

Udders

Great food
We're dealing with a crayon eating retard here, folks.
This isn't a crayon, child
bea2c987afa81afdce5587d45d87bd2b.PNG

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
This would be useful to archive in case Pat wants to revisit the court case. He's accusing people unrelated to this community of posting fake reviews.
In particular, he's argued in court that "fake" reviews have damaged him in some way. Here ol' Consistency Pat has argued the opposite.

I'm sure that won't come back to bite him if he ever tries legal action again.

EDIT: also I clicked on that search link, and he's deleted one just now. There was a tweet with a graphic - maybe a retweet - that would come up for a second, and then disappear before it finished loading; it happened twice and is gone now. It was between May 13 and Aug 28 2018, if that helps.

Also, since he's reading, Hi Fatrick! Your daughter is closer to any of her teachers (even the ones she hates) than she is to you.

Last edited: