Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)

G

Ed Harris fucking rules.

[MEDIA=youtube]MVHJrz6Sk7U:144[/MEDIA]

(Edit: fucking Jewtube. Start it at 2:22)
I agree. Shouty Pacino hammed it up and stole the show for most people, and Baldwin's cameo (written for the movie but not in the original play) is what everyone remembers, but for me Ed Harris did the best acting in that movie. Really nailed it as the guy who was born to lose and was on the verge of realising it but, for now, was still willing to blame the game. He's really underrated, he's great in everything I've seen him in.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I agree. Shouty Pacino hammed it up and stole the show for most people, and Baldwin's cameo (written for the movie but not in the original play) is what everyone remembers, but for me Ed Harris did the best acting in that movie. Really nailed it as the guy who was born to lose and was on the verge of realising it but, for now, was still willing to blame the game. He's really underrated, he's great in everything I've seen him in.
Ed Harris comes off as a real ass dude, too. How slugs like De Niro who hasn't been good since the early 80s get credit but Harris doesn't is a travesty. In Glengarry it's a tie between him and Jack Lemmon for me, because Lemmon was so great as a desperate older man.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
less cartoonish version of Michael Douglas in Falling Down

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
>2007

youtube only existed since 2005, years before google bought it. Being there when it was just another upload site among many was something you had to see to understand. YTMND era
Youtube in the middle 2000’s was a very special time and place to be a part of.

Maybe it meant something.

Maybe not, in the long run... but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world.

Whatever it meant...