Ghetto tales actual midget sighting and kidnapping

When I was 13 my dog got loose. One of my retarded friends wasn't paying attention and let him run off to chase another dog. My neighborhood was niggered up crazy. But the most niggerish people were this family that lived about 8 houses away. There were three brothers one was a fag the other two were insane. The older of the two was the first person I ever seen get shot. I was about 5 I was outside getting ice cream. There was a giant fuckin line. He was in the back a car pulled up and started shooting but only at him. He started running they kept following him and shooting at him. He only got hit twice once in the leg and another shot him in the ankle.

That same year my dog got loose. when I was 13 one of my friends called me and told me to come back to the block and to bring a bat cuz "Jay Jay and Reggie" we're waiting for some MS13 members to come back. While I was gone they were hanging out a couple houses down the spics pulled up hopped out and tried to stab them. Jay Jay went inside to get a gun the spics said they'd be back. This is all just so you have an understanding of how black these niggas were.

So my dog got loose chased another dog started to play and lick it. When the nigger house who always had their mongrel dog just loose started barking and charged my dog. Mine was maybe 6 months old at the time. It fucked their dog up so bad it ripped their dogs ear off. An hour later they all came walking up the block. The entire family no one was mad because they knew it was their fault. It was the two brothers the fag tranny brother the (no lie 450 pound) sister and a fucking 40 something year old white lady midget. She seen us and she started cursing us out she had a deep southern accent. She was threatening to have us killed she pulled a pocket knife out on us. Me and all my friends literally laughed until we had tears in our eyes then the midget started actually crying while she was yelling.

The very next fucking day my friends and I are walking to the store to get pasteles. We were ranging in ages 12-15. This really pretty maybe 17-18 year old girl was walking on the other side of the street. She wasn't from here we didn't know her. All of a sudden a car pulled up a giant guy accompanied by niggers got out. The one guy started beating the fucking shit out of her and threw her into his car as she was hanging on for dear life to the outside. We asked if she wanted us to calll the cops she said no don't call the cops. We never spoke about it we just went to the store and I haven't thought about that until literally 30 minutes ago.

The first time I ever got caught with weed I was in front of that store I was heading to in the story above. I would hang out in front of there hoping to get one of the crazy ass gang members to buy me a Dutch master. I was standing there next to a dude who later went on to be the first person I ever seen stab a person.

When the gang squad rolled up on us. They were giants and really quick like before I knew it they were right in front of me. Pulling my shirt off to see if I had tattoos and digging through my pockets. The found like 8 nicks of regs. Threw me against the car kicked my legs out. And I heard a Hispanic woman talking really loudly. I turned my head and I was being arrested in front of Telemundo and being filmed while they were doing a live report on God knows what.

G

When I was 13 my dog got loose. One of my retarded friends wasn't paying attention and let him run off to chase another dog. My neighborhood was niggered up crazy. But the most niggerish people were this family that lived about 8 houses away. There were three brothers one was a fag the other two were insane. The older of the two was the first person I ever seen get shot. I was about 5 I was outside getting ice cream. There was a giant fuckin line. He was in the back a car pulled up and started shooting but only at him. He started running they kept following him and shooting at him. He only got hit twice once in the leg and another shot him in the ankle.

That same year my dog got loose. when I was 13 one of my friends called me and told me to come back to the block and to bring a bat cuz "Jay Jay and Reggie" we're waiting for some MS13 members to come back. While I was gone they were hanging out a couple houses down the spics pulled up hopped out and tried to stab them. Jay Jay went inside to get a gun the spics said they'd be back. This is all just so you have an understanding of how black these niggas were.

So my dog got loose chased another dog started to play and lick it. When the nigger house who always had their mongrel dog just loose started barking and charged my dog. Mine was maybe 6 months old at the time. It fucked their dog up so bad it ripped their dogs ear off. An hour later they all came walking up the block. The entire family no one was mad because they knew it was their fault. It was the two brothers the fag tranny brother the (no lie 450 pound) sister and a fucking 40 something year old white lady midget. She seen us and she started cursing us out she had a deep southern accent. She was threatening to have us killed she pulled a pocket knife out on us. Me and all my friends literally laughed until we had tears in our eyes then the midget started actually crying while she was yelling.

The very next fucking day my friends and I are walking to the store to get pasteles. We were ranging in ages 12-15. This really pretty maybe 17-18 year old girl was walking on the other side of the street. She wasn't from here we didn't know her. All of a sudden a car pulled up a giant guy accompanied by niggers got out. The one guy started beating the fucking shit out of her and threw her into his car as she was hanging on for dear life to the outside. We asked if she wanted us to calll the cops she said no don't call the cops. We never spoke about it we just went to the store and I haven't thought about that until literally 30 minutes ago.
Did your dog get loose?

G

KeenThirdCygnet-size_restricted.gif