Getting Cucked by Another Woman

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
My ultra liberal, bipolar (shocking!) neighbor just got left by his wife for a butch lesbian. He has a 3.5 year old and 6 month old with his soon-to-be ex. To top it off, the butch lesbian was their friend for years. Not sure if she was just lezzing around during the friendship behind his back or if they had a gross triangle going on.

Anyways, I guess it made me wonder if getting cucked by a Snyder or a butch lesbo would be worse. I feel like with the lesbo you can just be like "She wants gash. I can't provide that so whatever."

Maybe what she wanted wasn’t the gash, but was a bad haircut, wallet chain, and untucked plaid shirts — all things your neighbor could have provided.
Bad hair and untucked shirts you say?
871429AB-E2D6-4474-9D29-3E2F467011C1.jpeg
E7B50C20-83EC-4BAE-A5ED-E272893E6E6B.jpeg

EraGodless

My ultra liberal, bipolar (shocking!) neighbor just got left by his wife for a butch lesbian. He has a 3.5 year old and 6 month old with his soon-to-be ex. To top it off, the butch lesbian was their friend for years. Not sure if she was just lezzing around during the friendship behind his back or if they had a gross triangle going on.

Anyways, I guess it made me wonder if getting cucked by a Snyder or a butch lesbo would be worse. I feel like with the lesbo you can just be like "She wants gash. I can't provide that so whatever."
Is your neighbor Ross Geller?

G

Lesbians aren't a real thing. There's just manly chick's who wish they had cocks and dumb girls who get tricked.

The girls who want to be man (strap on wearers) still show their womanly traits within the confindes of a relationship. They are more caring, attentive, and gentle then men and they are ULTRA jealous. The unsuspecting women who would normally like men is attracted to these traits.

They are sent over the top by their incessant desire and drive to behave, dress, and act like a man. This is winning them increasingly more women because today's average American man is a fat, gay Joe DeRosa. They'd rather jerk off and play XBox while Bertha takes her bitch to show off at the race track.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Lesbians aren't a real thing. There's just manly chick's who wish they had cocks and dumb girls who get tricked.

The girls who want to be man (strap on wearers) still show their womanly traits within the confindes of a relationship. They are more caring, attentive, and gentle then men and they are ULTRA jealous. The unsuspecting women who would normally like men is attracted to these traits.

They are sent over the top by their incessant desire and drive to behave, dress, and act like a man. This is winning them increasingly more women because today's average American man is a fat, gay Joe DeRosa. They'd rather jerk off and play XBox while Bertha takes her bitch to show off at the race track.
If this chick got two buttons to choose from at the time of birth, I think she'd hit the 'penis' button. There is nothing feminine about her at all. She's kind of like a whiny, dweeby nerd guy.