Get Smart

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
(For future posterity, when someone is wondering why the suicide by cop or whatever, BigBeanFatty and SquealersWheel are the only people I like here now. Everyone else is too cool for Don Adams? Faggots.)

DonAdams.jpg

I loved this show as a kid. This, Hogan's Heroes, and Batman. I am 60 years old.

I was just today thinking about how the cone of silence was definitely thought up by a married guy, except it would be a single bubble that blocked out sound from the outside.

99 gave me my desire for brunettes. I bet she was fucking high as fuck during filming. All women were back then.

Anyone who posts about that gay Steve Carell movie is getting a shoe phone up their ass.

Last edited:

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Hey Stent can you leave me some bucks in the will? Nothing too extreme, like $3,000 to Jenna at onaforums. This goes for all you old and/or suicidal fucks.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Sure. I'll have them send over my Panera long service medal too. Just like stlaker Patti, 47 yearuhs purt-time and ahh've saved up $4,300 to get me through retoiremunt.

You joke but watch one of these retards leave me $2,500,000 because they're the heir to some dumb fortune. Oh would I rub that shit in Bam's face.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I was all in wit da fawkin Addams Family. I was originally supposed to play Lurch and then Ted Cassidy swooped in and fucked me.
He used his massively proportioned dong to please Jewish casting agents.

But I don't see his ghost posting on any forums anywhere, bullying overweight retarded would-be chefs, so who got the last laugh?