• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get Pat on this channel

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
* looks at the document * "what is Hooligans Super Bar???"

"It's nice you're buying all these toys and nerf guns for your daughter but you can't afford it! ... oh those aren't for her?"

"what did you spend all this crypto for?"
“It says here that you’re a licensed insura…”

Pig: “Nooooo, child. I am a full time author”

“Ok, so what does that get you monthly?”

Pig: “multiple thousands of dollars, stlaker”

“Ok, so why are you on my show then?”

Pig: “sssssh, child.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Dude seems annoying. He's being openly condescending the whole time even when boogie is answering his questions directly. He tries the tell boogie if instead of crypto he'd put the 200k in the stock market it would have almost doubled when even after the big dip after it was up to 800k it was still worth more than that. I checked out at that point. Caleb might be popular with YouTubers but nobody wants to take financial advice from this smarmy faggot.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
Dude seems annoying. He's being openly condescending the whole time even when boogie is answering his questions directly. He tries the tell boogie if instead of crypto he'd put the 200k in the stock market it would have almost doubled when even after the big dip after it was up to 800k it was still worth more than that. I checked out at that point. Caleb might be popular with YouTubers but nobody wants to take financial advice from this smarmy faggot.
Shitting on boogie is the right thing to do at all times