GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! GET OUT GET OUT

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Best band i ever saw live, hands down. They are fags though, and so are most of their fanbase.
I was at their show at Madison Square Garden, their first show in America in like a decade. I've been to a ton of shows over the years and I have to agree. You could hate their music and still be engaged with the show, that's how much of a fucking circus it is. Hearing a sold out Madison Square Garden sing along in German to "Du Hast" was so surreal. Saw them again when they went to Worcester a couple years later. I was in the pit for that one. Got foam cum shot all over me when they did "Pussy."

What's funny is that when me and my buddy were in line for the Worcester gig we saw these guys ahead of us who had SS bolts and other assorted Nazi tats on their necks and arms. I wondered if they had any idea how gay of a band Rammstein is, or if they just liked them cuz they're German and play aggressive music.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
What's funny is that when me and my buddy were in line for the Worcester gig we saw these guys ahead of us who had SS bolts and other assorted Nazi tats on their necks and arms. I wondered if they had any idea how gay of a band Rammstein is, or if they just liked them cuz they're German and play aggressive music.
Rammstein is openly leftist/liberal, so their Nazi fans are retarded. I like them because they go out of their way to offend as many demographics as possible. They were also singing about buttfucking, faggots and hermaphrodites before it was vogue; they're kind of like trolls ahead of their time.