• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get it straight, under-bridge dwellers: Patrick has seen his daughter

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Just not in the last nine years, according to his own words.

1702995304027.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The sequence of events that culminated in the 2014 ejection of the Pig from Annabelle’s life is very interesting to me. I guess based on PCJ’s comments he was just too annoying to deal with and finally Adrienne/PCJ put a stop to it? But I want details…
IMG_0028.png
IMG_0027.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The sequence of events that culminated in the 2014 ejection of the Pig from Annabelle’s life is very interesting to me.
I hadn't really thought about it before but Pat leaving them behind in 2014 feels so recent. I remember being on the sub in those days and somewhere out there Pat was creating his origin story for us.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The sequence of events that culminated in the 2014 ejection of the Pig from Annabelle’s life is very interesting to me. I guess based on PCJ’s comments he was just too annoying to deal with and finally Adrienne/PCJ put a stop to it? But I want details…View attachment 171924View attachment 171925
Lol this guy stole his friend's ugly, PREGNANT wife and then she killed him. Jon was a bit of a reprehensible loser himself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol this guy stole his friend's ugly, PREGNANT wife and then she killed him. Jon was a bit of a reprehensible loser himself.
*This guy left his wife for his friends ugly pregnant wife and then got killed by her.

He also came to this forums years after the fact to shit on his wifes ex who’s the father of one of his kids.

Strange guy.

Forum Clout
*This guy left his wife for his friends ugly pregnant wife and then got killed by her.

He also came to this forums years after the fact to shit on his wifes ex who’s the father of one of his kids.

Strange guy.
Should he have not shit on Pat? We have no idea what lead to him "stealing" Pat's wife, but we do know Patrick wanted murderous revenge, didn't pay child support, and that Jon raised the kid. Pat is a lowlife he deserved this fate.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Is Pat kind of a Chad? He was like yo if you want the bitch you fuckers are on your own
if we didn't know about all the pussy depression blogging and the "i miss my ex wife" and "annabelle find her way home shit" , then yeah. If he just knocked her up, peaced out when ade hit the wall. Then some other dweeb is left raising the kid, paying for her then he dies. Total chadtrick move.

But he's been crying and projecting about his " second better wife" for over a decade. His entire persona is built around getting cucked and then pretending like it totally didn't affect him. Just crushing pus, pounding millers and fawwwking everything. CHeck out the empties man. Backwards hat faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
“I’ve met my daughter many times”

Another classic “who talks like that?” Moment from the pig.
An estranged father that only saw when she was so young that she still had a goldfish memory. If she didnt look exactly like him Id say they could cross paths and never even know it but she got his unfortunate looks.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Just not in the last nine years, according to his own words.

View attachment 171922
Jon Snyder himself (bon anima) said they tried to involve Annabel in Patrick's life, or Patrick in hers. Patrick declined because the situation wasn't completely perfect: Only his daughter and no Adrian or Jon would've been the only terms he would've accepted, and he wasn't going to get that, so no real father for Annabel.

This is the kind of person Patrick is.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I don’t participate nearly as much as most of you, but I’ve been here since the beginning. Did we really get absolute confirmation that TheRealPCJ was actually him? I think I heard it was confirmed via DM’s, but it wouldn’t have been hard to do it publicly. Seems suspicious to me.

Then again, I was convinced Boomia’s conversations were fake before he learned how to take screenshots. I’m just asking questions here folks.