Get a load of this lisping faggot.

G

Imagine this twerp having to get in someone like [URL='https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/players/ndamukong_suh/126459']Ndamukong Suh[/URL]’s face and tell him to get his fucking head in the game.

usa_today_18288323.0.jpg

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
I don't know much about foosball, but that guy seems like he's not the usual type to be head coach.
Well we'll find out because he's only been an OC before. Prediction: the Dolphins usually suck even when they're good and this guy is known for running a dozen WR screen plays a game which isn't something they're set up for with Tyreek Hill. It doesn't look like it'll work and the Bills will be winning their division and our Jets will be marauding to the wildcard anyway, QB or no QB (OK maybe not but we can dream). Could be wrong but 6-11 sounds right.

A lot of HCs look like this nowadays, the league has this whole 'wunderkind rookie coach' thing they're hot on right now

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Man, my highschool coach would full on assault us in front of our parents for fucking up a play. He used to grab us by the facemask and pull us around by our heads and clunk our heads together and shit. I spit on his hand the one time and he threw me on the ground and went back and forth between punching my helmet and smashing my head off the ground for like 2 minutes until the other coaches pulled him off. He hates my guts to this day.

I can't imagine this guy keeping my highschool junior team under control let alone an NFL team. And we only had one black kid and he cried during practice once.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Man, my highschool coach would full on assault us in front of our parents for fucking up a play. He used to grab us by the facemask and pull us around by our heads and clunk our heads together and shit. I spit on his hand the one time and he threw me on the ground and went back and forth between punching my helmet and smashing my head off the ground for like 2 minutes until the other coaches pulled him off. He hates my guts to this day.

I can't imagine this guy keeping my highschool junior team under control let alone an NFL team. And we only had one black kid and he cried during practice once.
Alcoholic construction workers make the best football coaches. I had some pfg coaching staffs growing up

G

Nice player who was on the dolphins 5 years ago, stupid
I don’t know any current Dolphin defensive players so I just tried to think of a big scary nigger who wouldn’t take shit from this dweeb and that was the name that came to mind.