• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get a Cameo with Nikki Norton!

Forum Clout
1000004089.png

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Creating a subreddit devoted to tracking himself, sitting in on Jim's podcast interview, now launching a cameo after, what, 4 YouTube videos?

None of these are red flags. Either it works, he gets famous and leaves Jim or he doesn't and it ends in a fireball. Either way, I can't wait.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Creating a subreddit devoted to tracking himself, sitting in on Jim's podcast interview, now launching a cameo after, what, 4 YouTube videos?

None of these are red flags. Either it works, he gets famous and leaves Jim or he doesn't and it ends in a fireball. Either way, I can't wait.

It's so fucking funny. It's insanely obvious that part of the deal of Thor agreeing to live with Jimmy was that he gets to maximize his "celebrity" status as much as humanly possible. You know the trying to turn them into a famous YT/TikTok couple absolutely wasn't Jimmy's idea.

On another note - Jesus Christ look how fucking fat Jimmy is. He's just completely given up.

Last edited:

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
It's so fucking funny. It's insanely obvious that part of the deal of Thor agreeing to live with Jimmy was that he gets to maximize his "celebrity" status as much as humanly possible. You know the trying to turn them into a famous YT/TikTok couple absolutely wasn't Jimmy's idea.

An another note - Jesus Christ look how fucking fat Jimmy is. He's just completely given up.
He's eating what a 20 something Viking is, his old fat body can't burn it off.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
On another note - Jesus Christ look how fucking fat Jimmy is. He's just completely given up.
Him being that fat really bugs me. More than him being married to a man and referring to him as his "wife".

All those times we had to put up with him bringing the show to a complete halt to bitch about the breakfast orders and finding yolk in his eggs, and this is how he ends up looking?

1706699607481.png

Fucking embarrassing.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Him being that fat really bugs me. More than him being married to a man and referring to him as his "wife".

All those times we had to put up with him bringing the show to a complete halt to bitch about the breakfast orders and finding yolk in his eggs, and this is how he ends up looking?

View attachment 179998

Fucking embarrassing.
Fewer things would enrage me more when he would do that. The ego on this zilch to think he can halt the show and complain for multiple segments about his breakfast! Fawwk now I'm heating up and brooding

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Fewer things would enrage me more when he would do that. The ego on this zilch to think he can halt the show and complain for multiple segments about his breakfast! Fawwk now I'm heating up and brooding

You simply don't understand the craft of yolk removal, civilian baby boy :image_9248:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
When the viking takes his veiny member and Jim's wealth and skedaddles Jimmy becomes Uncle Paul, his final child-molesting form. Can't wait.