German autism.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Do Europeans really make good shit? I swear if something is from France or Italy it's guarantee to be slob garbage, I'd rather it's made in China
Depends. Germans tend to be good engineers but when it comes to cars they are autistic as fuck as they are with pretty much everything. They will make a good car, but it will be a nightmare to fix if it ever fucks up. Germans are weird people in general, they value minimalism and "efficiency" but will also go nuts and make some complicated dwarfish contraptions.

The Italians value aesthetics over everything else. They value beauty over performance, their cars look nice but drive like shit... the clothes are good though, they use the best materials/fabrics but they are overpriced.

The French are lazy bastards who seem to only bother making good wine & cheese.

Depends. Germans tend to be good engineers but when it comes to cars they are autistic as fuck as they are with pretty much everything. They will make a good car, but it will be a nightmare to fix if it ever fucks up. Germans are weird people in general, they value minimalism and "efficiency" but will also go nuts and make some complicated dwarfish contraptions.

The Italians value aesthetics over everything else. They value beauty over performance, their cars look nice but drive like shit... the clothes are good though, they use the best materials/fabrics but they are overpriced.

The French are lazy bastards who seem to only bother making good wine & cheese.
Germans are great toolmakers but are basically autistic rubes.
Never saw a well dressed german, aside from those annoying tourists in the forties. On the côte d'Azur, you can spot them a mile away, sunburnt red, wearing wifebeaters, flip flops with white socks and swimming with their towels. The Dutch aren't that much better but their women are easy.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
If I was on the amateur team I would've slide tackled their best player and injured him for the rest of the season. They lose a multi-million dollar investment while I get a red card and keep my job at Panera.
Seriously. When it's 4-0 after the first 12 minutes it's just a dick move to keep up the pressure

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
On the côte d'Azur, you can spot them a mile away, sunburnt red, wearing wifebeaters, flip flops with white socks and swimming with their towels.
I was recently in the Balearics, and, yes, they dress comically shitty. I know Americans get a lot of shit for the shorts, running shoes and NFL gear overseas but the Germans aren't any better.

WWAWD Capris and sandals/hiking footwear? I actually noticed a lot were tan as fuck, though -- I think they hit the tanning beds before going to hot places