Germ theory and viruses are FAKE AND GAY... and the guy sounds exactly like Mersh

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Even if you don't agree with his findings, at the very least all that's been taught to us is not scientific. To put it another way: all that's been taught to us isn't scrutinized well.

The guy sounds like Mersh though, except he has an IQ exceeding 100.

Enjoy it, niggers.

- Prof. Daniel Mullen, professional faggot shit eater

I'll have a look later, but I'll assume it mentions a few points:
1) during initial hypothesis of germ theory, infected peoples' mucus was introduced to others (even by IV) but failed to infect them.
2) Influenza etymology 'influence' because correlation with planetary/sun position was strongly observed pre-microscopy
3) at one point 'flu' was known as 'telegraphers disease', this was around 'The Carrington Event', which was the most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history, peaking from 1 to 2 September 1859 during solar cycle 10, & knocked-out the telegraph lines

I'm not saying I have a view either-way, but it's interesting.

Riccardo Bosi

I'll have a look later, but I'll assume it mentions a few points:
1) during initial hypothesis of germ theory, infected peoples' mucus was introduced to others (even by IV) but failed to infect them.
2) Influenza etymology 'influence' because correlation with planetary/sun position was strongly observed pre-microscopy
3) at one point 'flu' was known as 'telegraphers disease', this was around 'The Carrington Event', which was the most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history, peaking from 1 to 2 September 1859 during solar cycle 10, & knocked-out the telegraph lines

I'm not saying I have a view either-way, but it's interesting.
From what I recall, 1) is what he gets into strongly, but also the correlation between polio and the vaccines at the time, as well as all other vaccines. According to this guy, vaccines are just 'dead monkey shit' that don't directly correlate to the illness they're purportedly created to fix. Also, "traditional" vaccines cause more problems; I got vaccinated against polio and the measles as a baby, and I still have many food allergies plus I was unusually sickly as a kid; really bad hayfever, bad flus, etc.

Funny, like the guy says: my mum took care of me when I was sick, but didn't get sick herself.

Riccardo Bosi

Exactly. Wouldn't doctors be calling out sick half the time if they caught the same shit their patients come in with?
Yeah exactly.

Also with my childhood hayfever (it was really bad more than most get), it went away somewhere in my 20s. Like, I don't suffer from it at all any more. But shouldn't I have been more robust and healthy in my preteen and teen years, especially if I'm not smoking or drinking? Maybe booze cured me.