Genuine question

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
They're divided into two groups.

First, the leftist liberals whose ideology permeates the media they control. They promote all the bullshit for the people who they share a nation with, not necessarily for other groups who are openly hostile or at war with them. Therefore, these people usually don't support Israel, because supporting an apartheid state is counterintuitive to their beliefs. There are some hypocrites who are just all for Jews, of course. These people are not Zionists, but they push the destructive ideologies of Cultural Marxism and Communism.

Second, the ultra capitalists, the bankers, the Neo-Conservatives, the Zionists. These people don't give a shit about leftist ideology, except for the fact that they can fund and exploit these ideas to subvert a nation for their own goals. George Soros funds BLM... because he likes blacks? It disrupts the social order; it's chaotic and nonsensical, so if people buy into it, they're easier to control because they're brainwashed. An overt and outwardly violent example is Jacob Schiff from Kuhn & Loeb on Wall Street giving Trotsky $20 million in gold early last century for the Bolshevik Revolution; tens of millions slaughtered to rebuild Russia in their image, not that of the Russians. This allowed many billionaires to strip-mine the nation for themselves, fleeing when they had to, usually to Israel or the UK.

And with their powers combined, they are CAPTAIN PLANET!!

This is why you have Ben Shapiro pushing mostly common sense, vanilla conservative talking points (liberals are stupid, there are only two genders, how enlightening), but if you don't support Israel then you're thirsty for Jew blood and be condemned to prison for Antisemitism. The Bush era saw the US and Israel decimating the Arabs, and Obama continues the trend but imports them in and gets to look like the good guy. The Democrats and the left doesn't even try to stop Arabs from being killed; they're too busy complaining about white male privilege. At least retarded Republicans and these psycho Evangelicals actually support Israeli blood lust because they think it's somehow benefiting them; ask a lefty why Obama didn't do shit when he was clearly sympathetic to Muslims, and they'll give you a whataboutism.

Let's be honest about it: the Jews who don't support Israel don't need to, because a) they're not going, b) they don't care, c) Israel's gonna get what it wants anyway, and d) they all have money and cushy jobs.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
related question- since most comics are jewish, and jewish run the media, did (((they))) create the whole "polish joke" meme to get back at them as a part of that little misunderstanding during the 40's?
The Poles have been dealing with them for like, a thousand years.

Also, it seems the majority of villains in Hollywood movies are Russian. Any group they've had a problem with (which is everyone else), they won't let it go.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Also, it seems the majority of villains in Hollywood movies are Russian.
this point is well taken, however I was more speaking towards how back in the day "dumb pollock" jokes were (and, still are) a meme.

It got me to thinking that I've met many a dumb wop, PR, etc.....but why did polish people have to get that stereotype?

was it somesort of revenge from (((them))) (specifically that Catskills Crowd)

The (((media))) has never, ever given Greatest Ally any significant criticism. Even when they try and pretend like the Palestinians are humans, it's always prefaced with "Now obviously the little sandniggers are clearly misbehaving and deserve some kind of reprimand, however...".