• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

General Fatton is being sassy today

RoTheHo69

Do you have half-slices?
image1.png

image3.png

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
The clear, unequivocal good guys with the Nazis?

And I guess for Pat the good guys in WWII included the Soviets under Stalin. They were real sweethearts.
He also wont address the Lend Lease the US did with Russia back then and now they are seeing some russians using Thompson machine guns from the 40s against Ukraine recently. Leftover stock from that old arrangement. Seems like every time the US aids a country by arming them at some point in the future those weapons get used back against the US interests.

FYSj_lGXkAAOXwe

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Russia has always been known to have fearsome tanks and a lot of them. Sure the M1 is bad ass I can't shit on it. However Rick is talking like the Russians are fielding wooden karts is insane.
The Russians for some crazy reason are fighting with one hand tied behind their backs. No destruction of command and control , no air superiority at all, no daily bombings none of that.
Not sure about the command and control thing but the best I can tell is the US is hiding Zelensky somewhere the Russians can't hit. They fucked up the air superiority thing from the get go. They wanted to be America ala Shock and Awe but are too incompetent. And they can't replace their best missiles as fast as they were using them. I bet they are trying to stockpile what they have for the Spring offensive.

The important thing is I just applied to Lockheed Martin and Raytheon. I hope one day to help build new weapons to counter the old weapons we are sending to Ukraine and will go missing once this war is over.

RoTheHo69

Do you have half-slices?
He also wont address the Lend Lease the US did with Russia back then and now they are seeing some russians using Thompson machine guns from the 40s against Ukraine recently. Leftover stock from that old arrangement. Seems like every time the US aids a country by arming them at some point in the future those weapons get used back against the US interests.

FYSj_lGXkAAOXwe
I agree with you but that's a German MP-4440.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
The narrative around old equipment being used in combat reeks of wartime propaganda. News media have been saying Russia was using coldwar era tech since the invasion started, I don't see how two dorks with ww2 era SMGs mean anything.
Ak-47s still shoot pretty good, produced 3 years after ww2 ended and they are still being used today, don't see it being crazy to have some old smgs lying around that still use the same ammo we use today, maybe I am missing something.

:colin_lg: