• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gen Fatton vs Adm Himtitz

G

He's got world by the tail again today. He'll be last one off this sunken hull.
hulls.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only place I see anyone talking about Ukraine is twitter. Also, the only people talking about it on there are all unemployed. I can’t remember the last time I heard anybody in real life talk about Ukraine - prob at least 2 years ago.

I think even the prominent democrats stopped wearing the Ukraine pin a while ago. Last one I remember was former Philly mayor Jim Kenny who was a total faggot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The only place I see anyone talking about Ukraine is twitter. Also, the only people talking about it on there are all unemployed. I can’t remember the last time I heard anybody in real life talk about Ukraine - prob at least 2 years ago.
Its perpetuated by the pro-Russian chuds as well. A bunch of zoomer / millennial faggots with nothing better to do than LARP as strategists and treat a literal war like a video game, both cheering for “their sides” as the morally correct good guys. The reality is no one on the ground gives a fuck about Ukraine or Russia or whatever their motives are or who wins. The benefit or negatives to either side winning isn’t clear in peoples minds so no one has any interest in either side.
I think even the prominent democrats stopped wearing the Ukraine pin a while ago. Last one I remember was former Philly mayor Jim Kenny who was a total faggot.
Nah Biden was sporting one in a speech he made recently. They’re breaking them back out to show solidarity in an attempt to get more funding for the country.

G

Nobody can accuse him of being a fair weather faggot with bitch tits. He's also never early. His opinions come in blister packs.

G

Its perpetuated by the pro-Russian chuds as well. A bunch of zoomer / millennial faggots with nothing better to do than LARP as strategists and treat a literal war like a video game, both cheering for “their sides” as the morally correct good guys. The reality is no one on the ground gives a fuck about Ukraine or Russia or whatever their motives are or who wins. The benefit or negatives to either side winning isn’t clear in peoples minds so no one has any interest in either side.

Nah Biden was sporting one in a speech he made recently. They’re breaking them back out to show solidarity in an attempt to get more funding for the country.
No, I do. I want Russia to win because I hate the CIA color revolution shit they did in UKR in 2003, I hate how the cold war never ended because rich cocksuckers wanted it to go on without the USSR . . bunch of reasons. Also the jews.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Yeah I couldn’t remember if he had one, I know once the whole Israel situation happened they moved on to what’s current and that little midget Zelensky threw a fit because he wasn’t the center of attention anymore.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No, I do. I want Russia to win because I hate the CIA color revolution shit they did in UKR in 2003, I hate how the cold war never ended because rich cocksuckers wanted it to go on without the USSR . . bunch of reasons. Also the jews.
But you or I obviously aren’t the majority. Average citizens aren’t concerned with these complicated geopolitical affairs but “Can i afford groceries?” and shit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
But you or I obviously aren’t the majority. Average citizens aren’t concerned with these complicated geopolitical affairs but “Can i afford groceries?” and shit
Exactly, that’s why you don’t hear regular people talking about Ukraine - I really think the last time I heard anyone in person talking about was 2 years ago and that was at work when it first started. Remember when they told Americans it was evil Russia fault for inflation / high gas prices and we shouldn’t be upset about paying more for things because we were “doing our part” to help the people in Ukraine? That didn’t last long.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Russian derogatory term for Ukrainians, particularly used for Ukrainian nationalists who hate Russians.
This. It also is a referential term for the old Ukrainian hair-style, that shares the same name. Pats a lying faggot, its obviously Nato drone boats fucking up the Russian ships. Ukraine is doing nothing but manning trenches and dying in those trenches.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Useful idiot Patrick really just gobbles up whatever propaganda is fed to him and spits it back at other retards like he has the first fucking clue what any of it means.
He hasn't said much about the ghost of kyiv in a while. I wonder if he realized he was spouting horseshit or if he forgot it was even a thing.