• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gen Con advertising piggy today

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Be a real shame if some rascals post his legal problems!
IMG_8844.jpeg

Still available you say? I guess his events aren’t exactly getting the numbers.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He can't be getting paid for this, can he? It has to be just something to fill the time.
Anybody can apply to do an event at gencon.

There are 300 seminars listed here, Patrick is on three of them

Entertainment at the end of the world: 28 tickets sold between 5 speakers

The long tail of publishing: 28 tickets sold between four speakers

Handling book releases: 10 tickets sold between 5 speakers.

I say "sold" even though they are free events. GenCon do some kind of reimbursement for other events based on how long they are and how many people attend, but Patrick won't be seeing any of that money. 50000 people go to gencon, Patrick can't convince 30 of them to listen to his bullshit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Anybody can apply to do an event at gencon.

There are 300 seminars listed here, Patrick is on three of them

Entertainment at the end of the world: 28 tickets sold between 5 speakers

The long tail of publishing: 28 tickets sold between four speakers

Handling book releases: 10 tickets sold between 5 speakers.

I say "sold" even though they are free events. GenCon do some kind of reimbursement for other events based on how long they are and how many people attend, but Patrick won't be seeing any of that money. 50000 people go to gencon, Patrick can't convince 30 of them to listen to his bullshit.
I guess even the people there think its odd to have a guy who has been without a contract for years and barely sells any books is someone that should be discussing “handling book releases”

I know Laura Rich is going to this and will be meeting pig for the first time. Her and her tranny kids are probably 3 of the 10 going to the book release one.