• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gen Con 2024 - Pat is not on the guest list

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Oh no, that’s turrible.

It’s always funny these weirdos treat these as their Oscar’s or something like that and I wouldn’t want to win anything by them ever under any circumstances. Ooga committed visa fraud to get to one and I wouldn’t attend for 10,000 dollars. I’m 100% serious. 15k would realistically turn my head.

Forum Clout
World Con must be his Hail Mary to save his career or he’s going because this is the end of his author LARP
He was bragging about using the rest of "his" (his wife's) miles for his next trip, presumably to Scotland. That's still not cheap for an unemployed failed author who's a hovel janny. His mother in law is spending a lot of money to get Fatso out of the country for a few days.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
World Con must be his Hail Mary to save his career or he’s going because this is the end of his author LARP
3B0C7AC1-DCE5-4EE0-9655-D3E71388AE81.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He was bragging about using the rest of "his" (his wife's) miles for his next trip, presumably to Scotland. That's still not cheap for an unemployed failed author who's a hovel janny. His mother in law is spending a lot of money to get Fatso out of the country for a few days.
I’m starting to think Tiny Tim 2 Electric Boogaloo isn’t coming this Christmas. Or ever.

Forum Clout
I’m starting to think Tiny Tim 2 Electric Boogaloo isn’t coming this Christmas. Or ever.
When is the last time he said anything about its progress? Normally he can't help but corrrrrrect the record. "Wrong in every last detail, child. Many publishing houses are interested and making offers, child. Enjoy prison."

He was definitely forced by someone to finally finish that pile of shit by the end of the year. The mother in law probably made him finishing a book a condition for her to fund their latest frivolous loser of a lawsuit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When is the last time he said anything about its progress? Normally he can't help but corrrrrrect the record. "Wrong in every last detail, child. Many publishing houses are interested and making offers, child. Enjoy prison."

He was definitely forced by someone to finally finish that pile of shit by the end of the year. The mother in law probably made him finishing a book a condition for her to fund their latest frivolous loser of a lawsuit.
She def put pressure on him, she even paid for a new laptop (I can’t write a book on my old one!!!) and it’s been crickets for months since he was told to do “very few” edits.

Forum Clout
She def put pressure on him, she even paid for a new laptop (I can’t write a book on my old one!!!) and it’s been crickets for months since he was told to do “very few” edits.
He'll blame Leslie and the trolls for his latest failure. Who is the audience for this shit? It will take an editor to not only correct his millions of spelling and grammar fails, but it will also take an editor who's familiar with British vernacular from that era to practically rewrite the entire book. Then there's the problem with the fact that he is toxic in the the industry and has burned so many bridges that no one will want to work with him. It's OK for someone like Stephen King to act like a diva and be difficult to work with when promoting books, but Fatso is a fucking NOBODY and no one will tolerate his personality disorders in order to try and make a profit on that book no one asked for or wants.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Pat's agent is supposedly one of the best in the business. The fact he doesn't have another contract tells you everything you need to know. It's over, Pat. You're like a shitty Brewers player that got called up to majors for a bit but couldn't hit for shit and called everyone "child" so they let you go. Which reminds me. There was a pfg bit once of a Pat parody account on Twitter telling random Brewers washout players that they sucked and one guy even responded HAHA HOLEE SHIIIT.

OhDara

No. No. No.
Forum Clout
He'll blame Leslie and the trolls for his latest failure. Who is the audience for this shit? It will take an editor to not only correct his millions of spelling and grammar fails, but it will also take an editor who's familiar with British vernacular from that era to practically rewrite the entire book. Then there's the problem with the fact that he is toxic in the the industry and has burned so many bridges that no one will want to work with him. It's OK for someone like Stephen King to act like a diva and be difficult to work with when promoting books, but Fatso is a fucking NOBODY and no one will tolerate his personality disorders in order to try and make a profit on that book no one asked for or wants.
Fat, too

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Just a reminder that Pat finished In The Black in March of 2020 and it was published in October of 2020. His genre is supposed to be disposable, humorous, easily digestible science fiction and yet it takes him 4+ years to crank out overwrought pap that is outside of his wheelhouse like Tiny Tim in Space.

I really hope a publisher puts this garbage into the world so we can all dissect it and shit on it but the reality is that it is likely too shitty to be released even by niche or boutique publishers. He may as well just self-publish it but he's too fat and stubborn to do that.