• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Gavin McInnes finally apologizes for his alt right/hate ties.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
7AB1A0D3-06C2-4508-B1F3-5D2D5FDA31A8.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He's broke and needs a new con.

Can you imagine being someone who was kicked out of a company you co-foudned because you just have to say nigger, then you spend the next decade watching your co-founder/ now ex-friend became a billionaire?

I would Cobain myself. That's what I would do, Gavin, if you read this.

He's broke and needs a new con.

Can you imagine being someone who was kicked out of a company you co-foudned because you just have to say nigger, then you spend the next decade watching your co-founder/ now ex-friend became a billionaire?

I would Cobain myself. That's what I would do, Gavin, if you read this.
It really is a hilarious tale. On top of that the dumb group he invented became an actual thing and he isn't seeing a dime from it.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Canadian faggot (if you are Canadian you have submissive faggotry in your physical DNA) who cucked to Ezra Levant and took paid trips to Israel and talked about how great it was

But as much as people shit on him for balking on Vice $$$, the truth is he was the engine that made them famous, not that fat rosy cheeked cherubic fat ugly faggot who is now a billionaire. Gavin held that energy and put it against the current of the popular culture and ended up right next to the alt-right. His life in the past 8 years is a portrait of what that will cost you.

Here you will see a millennial Jew use her media position, much like Seth Simons, to target and coordinate an attack on a racial opponent

They wouldn't be attacking him so severely if they thought he was just a doofus, if they didn't view him as a credible threat. The truth is that he was, for a time at least, way more funny and talented and influential than his contemporary left leaning comedy figures and 'pundits.' (Same is true with Alex Jones)

The husk of Vice exists as his legacy, a co-opted and eaten up cut out of 2010s "hipster" culture propped up by cuckold white strivers and their Jewish masters who seek to commandeer the cultural energy in their politically motivated direction. Gavin making the political/cultural turn he did around 2015/2016 signals the direction of that """""authentic""""" """hipster"""" energy in a direction (((they))) really did not want it to go, but it had to, if it were to be authentic

bonus link

P

potatopeeler63