• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin admits he pisses himself regularly. Even his ballwashers are disgusted

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
he's not just "out there", he's a complete fuckhead.
Direct hit. Speaking of which, he’s also been known to walk up to people and assault them just because he’s bitter about where his own actions have led him. He needs his ass beaten to within an inch of his life and/or 12 months of inpatient rehab.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Take that, libs!

32011.jpg

G

He’s bitter about where his own actions have led him.
You mean he shouldn't regret taking 5 mill to leave the company he co-founded ( probably losing half to the taxman because he wasn't incorporated offshore) then watching helplessly as the paki he started it with and the coke dealer he brought on as head of sales made 100s of millions of dollars each? Money he'd have too if he'd been able to keep his mouth shut in public like an adult? Why would he be bitter?

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
You mean he shouldn't regret taking 5 mill to leave the company he co-founded ( probably losing half to the taxman because he wasn't incorporated offshore) then watching helplessly as the paki he started it with and the coke dealer he brought on as head of sales made 100s of millions of dollars each? Money he'd have too if he'd been able to keep his mouth shut in public like an adult? Why would he be bitter?
I actually don’t even mean that. I mean how his tough guy LARP and alcoholism eventually alienated the people he thought would admire and promote him. Now he’s relegated to hanging out with Nana and will never get out from under the financial consequences of his actions. Big oof.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I'm a hardcore drinker and I've never pissed myself or the bed. If I did, I'd probably stop drinking. I'll let my organs get beat up or whatever but I'll be fucked if I'm going to let alcoholism cost me my mattress.
I once heard a recovered alcoholic say that when he was in denial, he comforted himself with the thought that he’d never pissed the bed so couldn’t possibly be an alcoholic. “I’d pissed in the corner of my kitchen and into the HVAC grates around the house, but never in bed. I can stop anytime I want.”

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Alt right authority gain an immense following and profitable business and try not to fuck it up with extreme myopic homosexuality and retardation challenge
(Impossible)