• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gaston is so cool

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"No oooone fucks like Gaston, in a fuckin' match no one hits the back walls like Gaston."
Pringle Can Gaston
I love that Gaston has a goofy little midget that follows him around and is clearly gay for him. Gaston isn't threatened by this; he is secure in his heterosexuality.
It's like Joe Rogan simping for Jocko

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
"No oooone fucks like Gaston, in a fuckin' match no one hits the back walls like Gaston."
reminds me of

3pRQ1_7Fe11BqKtU.jpg

"Mr Gorbachev, Hit My Back Walls"

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Beast is a foreigner (sword nose) who is domineering but has money and wants a white woman for her looks. He literally owns servants that are possessions (modern day slavery). Belle (feminist white woman oblivious to her privilege) thinks if she goes along with his obviously insane ideas she can change him, ignoring the fact he imprisoned her own father (European culture) for his modern inventions (haram). Gaston (gaslighter and patriarchy) is her only other option because she's fixated on wealth and success (hypergamy) to the exclusion of all others. Long story short, Belle should've been beheaded.

G

I never watched this faggot movie as a kid because I was too busy watching Aladding and Lion King. Beauty and the beast? My dad would've kicked my ass.