Game journos continue to be crybaby faggots

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I haven't played these games, but shit like this is hilarious and sad.

Gatekeeping and bullying are vital and necessary.

Screenshot_20220209-071521_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-071709_Chrome.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
This is just another industry propped up by fake money. Nobody reads this shit. They inflate numbers, get some advertising, go for a pop headline and that’s it. They don’t make money but they’re owned by another company for various reasons. Pretty much any good game designer is autistic or near autistic and learns pretty quickly to do as little media as possible. Look at the No Man’s Sky devs. The media hyped that game into oblivion and it completely fucked it up. They stopped doing interviews and only worked on the game. Now it’s a very respected game. Basically, they’re a bunch of faggots and so am I for typing this.

EraGodless

Shit has been like this on video games for over a decade. Shut the fuck up you pussy faggots. How much of wuss you gotta be to get upset over what a 12 year old does to you on a video game.
I played in a Madden tourney back in 09'. Got beat by a literal 12 year old. I didn't get mad- I just walked away. Haven't played Madden since.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
This person should review the NBA video game.

It's horrifically offensive. Kids are able to shook-n-jive 1000 different ways after every shot.
My buddy and i who i play this with have this thing where we're amazed how unbelievably gayer that game is capable of making itself. We started last year, making fun of the clothes, every faggot buys shoes, and you have to wait on the side of a court but can get immediately skipped over if a group of 3 are playing together. This happened a ridiculous amount of times and all we could do was laugh and state how gay it is
This year they made it on a cruise ship, you have to use an elevator to go to different sections, and they made shooting 3s so much easier & kids are able to do the gayest dances before it goes in

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
This person should review the NBA video game.

It's horrifically offensive. Kids are able to shook-n-jive 1000 different ways after every shot.
My buddy and i who i play this with have this thing where we're amazed how unbelievably gayer that game is capable of making itself. We started last year, making fun of the clothes, every faggot buys shoes, and you have to wait on the side of a court but can get immediately skipped over if a group of 3 are playing together. This happened a ridiculous amount of times and all we could do was laugh and state how gay it is
This year they made it on a cruise ship, you have to use an elevator to go to different sections, and they made shooting 3s so much easier & kids are able to do the gayest dances before it goes in

I’ve read this three times and have no idea wtf your saying

Is this in the game?