FYI, Pat did NOT threaten his ex-wife

Caverlock

Nice For Here
That happened 08/2011. When did Kyle divorce Rona? Wasn't it not until 2014? He obviously believed her.

Edit:
Screenshot_20240722-070152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit 2:
Screenshot_20240722-070416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nice Lovers Lane, stupids.

Last edited:

BudDickman

You see in the report it says that Patrick denied threatening his wife and newborn, just that he'd kill Jon.

So even though the report says he threatened them, he denied it, so the true narrative is that it didn't happen because he denied it in the report. Clearly.
Isn't that just as good as him denying it now? "It didn't happen and my proof is me saying that it didn't happen."

He thinks this is some clever smart guy sleight of hand.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He simply informed her about the consequences of her actions and then instructed her to choose one of two options:

"You can either get on your knees and beg for forgiveness, or have your unborn baby cut out of your stomach and beheaded in front of you as you bleed to death. Those are your options. Choose. One."
"Get on your knees, Suck MY COCK, AND SAY YOURE SORRY! IN. THAT. ORDER."

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
You see in the report it says that Patrick denied threatening his wife and newborn, just that he'd kill Jon.

So even though the report says he threatened them, he denied it, so the true narrative is that it didn't happen because he denied it in the report. Clearly.
His only defense is "Oh I denied it later so it didn't happen".