• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny shit you did that was really gay

midwit

Forum Clout
We had a (obv closeted) gay kid in the neighborhood that we used to fuck with mercilessly. One time I had an idea of "who can do the gayest voice." We'd all say "Jeeeesus chrrriiiisttthhh" in the gayest way possible.

When it was the gay kids turn he said it and we all went batshit crazy, clapping, yelling, "You win by a mile bro!" etc.

Fantastic moment of good-natured bullying, but slightly homosexual in the build-up.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
I went in a gay club (on a dare) , wearing a leatherman outfit (on a dare). Got shit faced on Wine Coolers (a dare). Spent the evening huffing poppers and dancing to Madonna (on a dare). Then I moseyed to the bathroom and let a train of beefboys pump my anus full of infected jizz (on a dare). It was just a big funny goof! I mean it was pretty gay looking back, and also I was daring myself. It's also my username origin story.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
In highschool sometimes I'd go to the library and just move from computer to computer changing all the backgrounds to tubgirl and a picture of a zookeeper standing behind an elephant with a big sack catching it's shit.

You had to sign in so they knew who did what. I'm surprised I never got in trouble. They probably just called my parents like "Mrs. Vigoda, I'm afraid your son might be a degenerate."

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I used to send my Snapchat friends a serious of artistic dick pics. For example I drew a beak and feathers so that it looked like a rooster and wrote “COCK-adoodle-doo to ya.” I only did it like once very hundred pictures, so they never knew when it was coming

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
There was a mcdonalds by my high school that had two public computers with internet access for some reason. The first time I ever smoked weed my buddy put meatspin on both computers and unplugged the keyboard and mouse on each. It was right after school so it was packed and there were a lot of parents and children there too. Idk if I've ever laughed harder since. Watching the manager frantically try to shut it off and fumbling with the keyboard and mouse before unplugging the computer all flustered.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
In highschool sometimes I'd go to the library and just move from computer to computer changing all the backgrounds to tubgirl and a picture of a zookeeper standing behind an elephant with a big sack catching it's shit.

You had to sign in so they knew who did what. I'm surprised I never got in trouble. They probably just called my parents like "Mrs. Vigoda, I'm afraid your son might be a degenerate."
Did you ever screen shot the desktop make it a background and delete all the short cuts? I would do that whenever someone got up.