Fun movie recommendations

I'm feeling lazy these days. Unlike my usual sigma grind I have been lying on the fart couch watching silly movies.

I saw Brewster's Millions last night and I enjoyed it (Hey! If you had to spend a million a day for 30 days how would YOU do it?)

What are some of them other movies we got?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa is always a good one. Basically he's a British Opie. You go into it with that, I'm certain you'll enjoy it.

You can't go wrong with early Mel Brooks. Once you get to Life Stinks, do yourself the favor and just stop. I'd even say stop at Spaceballs but some of you lads get really defensive of that movie.

Kentucky Fried Movie is so un-PC now that even when jokes don't land, you'll still laugh because you'll never see anything like that again.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm feeling lazy these days. Unlike my usual sigma grind I have been lying on the fart couch watching silly movies.

I saw Brewster's Millions last night and I enjoyed it (Hey! If you had to spend a million a day for 30 days how would YOU do it?)

What are some of them other movies we got?
I know what I'd do. Pay 30 Hollywood starlets a million dollars each to fuck them

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Being John Malkovich isn’t as light of a watch as some but it’s hilarious at times and bizarre.

I love Hot Fuzz. Timothy Dalton is great in it.

If you want to watch something so completely retarded that it’s funny, check out Zardoz.

Black Dynamite with Michael Jai White is a really funny martial arts/blaxploitation parody.

Major League is a good baseball comedy.

Smokey and the Bandit is great. Jackie Gleason is amazing in it.

The Wrong Guy with Dave Foley is a goofy, fun comedy.

Pretty mainstream but earlier Farrelly brothers stuff still laughs pretty good. Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin, There's Something About Mary, Me, Myself and Irene. Even Stuck On You has its moments. The rest are dogshit though.
I'd take say it isn't so over stuck on you. Never found that one funny

Police Academy

You know what, that might be it.

Kiss my shrew wife on her head sunglasses and send her out into the night. Wrap up in a pink blanky and watch the first Police Academy movie.

I might even order a large pizza, eat it, and then phone the manager to claim it was a "fake order" and demand my money back.

Things are looking pretty good for me.