'Full Send Podcast' (who?!) interview Trump

I don't know who these kids are but they scored Trump as a guest, hit 5.2M on youtube then was removed.

I dunno if it's any good, might have a gander... here's the vimeo if you're interested:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Saw aaaaa Big Wyzzzzzz post about this, was interested since it got taken down.

Also, aaaaa Big Wyzzzzzzz really has an anti-right boner to pic in this obviously right leaning forum which is weird, seen him post-complain about absolute nobody righties who i've never heard about(like these guys)
since it's a guarantee you'll visit this thread, keep the politic whining out of it aaaaaa Big Wyzzzzzzz and please only post about the show in my subreddit

Brooke Shields

@LockedHDD__Pot how the fuck does Vimeo work? I can't have a scrollbar in this view, and can't open it on a new tab in vimeo's website?
only thing i see in the code is this "vimeo.com/video/686953530" which doesn't link me to a video

@LockedHDD__Pot how the fuck does Vimeo work? I can't have a scrollbar in this view, and can't open it on a new tab in vimeo's website?
only thing i see in the code is this "vimeo.com/video/686953530" which doesn't link me to a video
can't you see it loaded here in the forum? I know when I 1st clicked it there was some sign-in bullshit then some annoying crap to skip, got it plating now tho'

Brooke Shields

can't you see it loaded here in the forum? I know when I 1st clicked it there was some sign-in bullshit then some annoying crap to skip, got it plating now tho'
I can play it but that's all, no way to jump to different timestamps & no way to open it in a new tab on vimeo's site, even if i full screen it so it's not like special buttons are hiding somewhere. I just tried different browsers and it's the same.

I recognized the kids in Toxic's post cause i've seen my little brother watch their videos before.
I would send this Trump thing to my dad but obviously aren't gonna link him to the forums to become the next Boomia

I can play it but that's all, no way to jump to different timestamps & no way to open it in a new tab on vimeo's site, even if i full screen it so it's not like special buttons are hiding somewhere. I just tried different browsers and it's the same.

I recognized the kids in Toxic's post cause i've seen my little brother watch their videos before.
I would send this Trump thing to my dad but obviously aren't gonna link him to the forums to become the next Boomia